Worst medical ordeal

Captain Planet

prob just bad food poisoning i ate some shellfish that were bad

i was only 11 or 12 running up the stairs trying to make it to the toilet

the stairs were those one with gaps inbetween each step

i projectile vomited thru the gaps onto the living room below me

i was in france at the time staying with relatives who i had never met before and i couldnt speak french

just remember crying for about 3 hours with that yellow bile stuff coming out of my mouth

I found a lump and had to have a breast ultrasound which i thought was pretty traumatic but then they took me to some machine that CLAMPS the breast and squeezes.

Also when my dentist's hand slipped resulting in her stabbing a needle through my gum full force, then having to have the damn injection properly 2 minutes later.

Worst was when i was 15 and my airways tightened up, i was in hospital for a few weeks and just felt lifeless.

/

Swine flu was pretty bad too.

had 11 teeth taken out at once, woke up dazed, bleeding and crying

Just remember talking about playing the saxophone to the consultant right before i was knocked out

and the fat handed bitch that was my orthodontist for a perdiod of time after that, I wrote a very long letter of complaint concerning that woman but didn't send it because I just wanted my treatment over and done with.

I remember askin her 'so what are you doing now?' shes there f*ckin snorting an laughin goin 'dont worry its not gna hurt' when I'm fully capable of understanding the procedures. She slowed down my treatment by a serious amount.

The guy before her, pretty sure he was taking drugs an coming into work doped up.

I never used to have a problem with going to the dentist before all of that, 4 years, 4 long years

Guest Triple XXX

nah deffo chicken pox

u can get it twice i remember havin that discussion with the doctor, i was tellin man like nah i had it as a kid n he said u can get it again as an adult

apparently its more dangerous aswell