worst thing u have ever done

Hank Moody

was catching jokes with my boy today and a few of the worst sh*t come up even though its bad and i know its wrong its still kinda funny even now

3.held a boy at school while his turbin was ripped off, then played catch with it right up until i slam dunked it into a bin

2. went to one of my best boys 17th Bday party and ended up fingering his drunk up aunt, then told EVERYBODY in the ends...

1. there was a boy i had beef with from about a week before, him and his boys try rush me in trocadero, i see him in Tesco brixton with his mum

i run up and banged him over then stampped on him infront of his mum, then wen she try break it up i dashed her on the fruit and veg stand then she dropped on the floor...

"not proud at all, just was a wild yout i see the error of my ways now"

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

GCSE Resistant Materials (D.T.) me and my boy are failing badly, coursework date looms closer, steal the folder of this hard working house captain predicted A* chick in our class, next day she finds out starts crying cause that's her coursework gone and there's a week left, after copying and adapting such and such we dashed it away and that was that. I dunno if she failed but I still did.

• Upvote 3

surely you could? email them.

made a girl fall in love with me just to prove she was confused. i feel a bit deep to this day.

I cant i dont know who they are and i dont have their email addresses anymore.

If i could go back in time i'd write all their contact info and repay them all back.

obivisouly i'd not do the crime in the first place

Guest Triple XXX

i was about 5 or 4 or sutin

home made bow and arrow, shot my next door neighbours kid right by his left eye

Oscar his name was

never knew his fate

obv he lived n that but i dnt know if he has a scar or what

wasnt meant to be bad we were just playin around.

school, year 10, had a bottle of lucozade half empty, me n my boy decide to spit and phlegm in it, i go round the corner piss it a lil bit

then i handed it over to one next guy n he drank abit, we had to hold in the laughs

funny thing is, im no longer friends with the guy but im friends now with the dude that drunk it

other than that im not a bad person i try to do good

During a water fight at lunchtime I got a bottle, pissed in it and then diluted the piss with some tap water. Found a girl I hated from day one and just doused her with it. When she clocked I told her I got the bottle from Mahdi (the schools resident mad kid who had a different foster carer each week)

Was this fat guy in my Science class, just one of those irritating beg friends. So I got bored one lesson and saw the number for Childline in the back of my school diary. Called them up disguising myself as him and said my dad was abusing me, gave the home address and everything. He was in the front of the class and heard the address being given, clocked what was happening and completely switched. I didn't expect it but I held tumps that day, deserved it really.

Just stupid sh*t you do as a kid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

new neighbours moved in and basically changed the dynamic of our row

so I basically haressed em for the next 3 years

keyed his car

popped his tyres

we used to climb in there back garden and what started out as one touch against their backwall turned into 100 points for a window, 50 for the door

broke his trees

worse one was when we tied his son up and just left him in the garden for a few hours

got bored of it eventually but looking back i can see why him and his family hated me so much

also one halloween we went absolutely crazy wit fireworks and eggs, way too much madness happened that night

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

dnt really think this is the worts thing ive dne but to other pple it may be bad

when i was 15/16 one stupid girl said she was preggers and wanted to keep, made her believe that we would be together if she got rid , we wudnt be happy with a child ,i would leave her if she kept etc etc. once da deed was done never spoke to her again.

• Downvote 3

new neighbours moved in and basically changed the dynamic of our row

so I basically haressed em for the next 3 years

keyed his car

popped his tyres

we used to climb in there back garden and what started out as one touch against their backwall turned into 100 points for a window, 50 for the door

broke his trees

worse one was when we tied his son up and just left him in the garden for a few hours

got bored of it eventually but looking back i can see why him and his family hated me so much

also one halloween we went absolutely crazy wit fireworks and eggs, way too much madness happened that night

in other words ur just a prick

proper cuntish behaviour that.

Guest Triple XXX

During a water fight at lunchtime I got a bottle, pissed in it and then diluted the piss with some tap water. Found a girl I hated from day one and just doused her with it. When she clocked I told her I got the bottle from Mahdi (the schools resident mad kid who had a different foster carer each week)

Was this fat guy in my Science class, just one of those irritating beg friends. So I got bored one lesson and saw the number for Childline in the back of my school diary. Called them up disguising myself as him and said my dad was abusing me, gave the home address and everything. He was in the front of the class and heard the address being given, clocked what was happening and completely switched. I didn't expect it but I held tumps that day, deserved it really.

Just stupid sh*t you do as a kid.

LMAO

especially gettin beaten up by the fat kid

• Upvote 1

I was high a few years back, I had made a cheese toastie and my brother peeled off some that had stuck to the plate

auto reflex i buss his head off the edge of the door frame, he just dropped and started spazzing out on the floor, eyes all rolling back...

them 1's when they cry themselves to sleep with the peas resting on dented headpiece, i thought i brain damaged the child was so fretting over my mums reaction

killed that buzz rapid, u know when everything just gets real

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I remember when my brother wouldnt give me my barbie/doll back and put it on the top of the table i couldnt reach.

I went to my rock collection and picked the biggest one and threw it at his head.

Luckily i was young and couldnt throw to hard but it still cut him and left a nasty scar.