worst thing u have ever done

Hank Moody

Guest Esquilax

Lol I remember when me and my boy made our English teacher cry and punch a window through

we must have found out that he was in some band out of school cos some other busy body found his myspace

it made us crease cos he is such an introverted character, and the fact we new about his personal life gave us sick ammuntion

the band was called something gay "skoon and Hutton"

Whoah hold the phones, your teacher was in THE Skoon and Hutton experience?

How was that Kapitan you flatulent c*nt nozzle.

Guest Esquilax

Lol bowel

You need a ghost writer

Not bad, but not good ENOUGH

No send

Lol was just copying off the page, obviously I know thats wrong just at the time of writing and reading through it many times I didnt notice/care. Still f*ck you :)

Not even talking about the spelling error bro, it's deeper than crap

i find yur jokes very much hit and miss material

that was a miss

Truss me....sometimes you can get lols esquilax but in that post you come across as a d*ckhead, I wrote what I wrote for an assignment as part of a writing class in jail found it fun and was quite happy with what I did, I dont need some wannabe mid teen writer telling me my 'work' is crap like he has any experience cos you wrote a few stories about you being a woman and fantisizing about men.

I aint a proffessional writer I have jus had a wild and strange sometimes bad life, the sort of life people like you make up and write about. Sorry that while you were being taught about subordinative clauses I was robbing or punching or humiliating someone, I had my fun I wasted my life and nearly f*cked it up. Do you really think if I have waste a pretty long amount of time in my teenage years sitting in a f*ck*ng cage and continuing bullying humiliating and fighting, I give a f*ck about what some snotty nosed little white emo kid says about my writing?

That was a rhetorical question but incase your pubescant brain wants to get smart the answer is no you c*ck fantasizing low life.

Lol bro why should I care about your 'feelings' you emotional tampon mannatee

Your whole contribution to this thread has been you recounting how much of an unreal scumwanker you are, but when your dull little 'assignment' is challenged suddenly you're Gwyneth f*ck*ng Paltrow

You know what I got from it? You have sticky eyes and you like cereal. YEAH I CAN SEE THAT BEING A BEST SELLER.

• Upvote 3

Lol bowel

You need a ghost writer

Not bad, but not good ENOUGH

No send

Lol was just copying off the page, obviously I know thats wrong just at the time of writing and reading through it many times I didnt notice/care. Still f*ck you :)

Not even talking about the spelling error bro, it's deeper than crap

i find yur jokes very much hit and miss material

that was a miss

Truss me....sometimes you can get lols esquilax but in that post you come across as a d*ckhead, I wrote what I wrote for an assignment as part of a writing class in jail found it fun and was quite happy with what I did, I dont need some wannabe mid teen writer telling me my 'work' is crap like he has any experience cos you wrote a few stories about you being a woman and fantisizing about men.

I aint a proffessional writer I have jus had a wild and strange sometimes bad life, the sort of life people like you make up and write about. Sorry that while you were being taught about subordinative clauses I was robbing or punching or humiliating someone, I had my fun I wasted my life and nearly f*cked it up. Do you really think if I have waste a pretty long amount of time in my teenage years sitting in a f*ck*ng cage and continuing bullying humiliating and fighting, I give a f*ck about what some snotty nosed little white emo kid says about my writing?

That was a rhetorical question but incase your pubescant brain wants to get smart the answer is no you c*ck fantasizing low life.

Lol bro why should I care about your 'feelings' you emotional tampon mannatee

Your whole contribution to this thread has been you recounting how much of an unreal scumwanker you are, but when your dull little 'assignment' is challenged suddenly you're Gwyneth f*ck*ng Paltrow

You know what I got from it? You have sticky eyes and you like cereal. YEAH I CAN SEE THAT BEING A BEST SELLER.

:lol:

Guest Esquilax

Lulz, getting career advice from a 'reformed character' who spends his spare time in Austrian cabins exploiting fifteen year old girls and posting their titties on a forum.

Stick to being a shithouse mate, I don't think you're the next Franz Kafka somehow. Haha you sad, sad bastard. So sad. Sad.

• Upvote 4

Ermmmm done a lot of sh*t thats deep and that won't be getting repeated on an internet forum

However, one thing that always gets me to this day is how I'd treated females in the past, c/s the people who have manipulated them and sh*t, them type of things catch up to ya when a moment of clarity comes and you clock how it mustve f*cked them up

Had an ex who was madly in love, when we split she went a bit off the rails cause she couldn't cope...couple years later she's with this lad and she has her life back on track etc etc (i posted this story in the venting thread a while back iirc) and she still always used to bang on about me to this boyfriend at the time (we didnt even speak no more she just couldnt move on from me) but this lad began to hate me and he was a proper prick/p*ssy aswell, he'd always bitch about me to mutuals and always try stair me out when we where both in a club. At first i didnt give a f*ck but after a while it began to piss me off, confronted him about it enough times and he'd bottle it and say 'nah theres no problem' then after a while I got fed up, news got back to him that I was gonna slap the sh*t outta him next time he does it (i felt it was a disrespect cause he worked in asda and i couldnt even walk round there with me mum helping her shop without the prick stairing at me to the point me mum would be on to it) but after that every time he'd be in the same place as me when i was on me own or with the lads hed cut off so I end up getting back in touch with the ex (his missus) making her fall in love with me, f*ck*ng her, recording it, getting proof etc etc and exposing it all. Word is it ruined him badly.

I dont give a f*ck about him and thats not why I regret it, I regret it for how I treated the ex.

:o Joel

That's sick

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

I believe this yout because his from Deptford lol.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I swear this post is about posting bad things you done, not judging people.

Lol I used to do some of the things pretty regularly, bad ones are like when your a kid and going out in a batch robbing and humiliating people like do star jumps like my shoes etc. Bare slapping people making them cry and sh*t, certain people used to tug my heartstrings aswell, sucked some boy for that sony ericsson music phone the white and orange one when it first came out, the boy try say my dad gave it to me hes gone australia now just made me more mad at him.

But my standard way of procedure as I got older that I incorperated into all parts of my life were gaining peoples trust and the rinsing it to the maximum, like say if I had a shot that worked somewhere that was usefull for me or had theyr own home, more time they got fired arrested or kicked out. If they had a car alot of the time they turned into my taxi. Its mad how fear can be used so powerfully.

With girls when I was like 16 had hostel used to get girls to stay at my yard and sometimes they would get reported missing and sh*t and just stay longer then i would send them round a few man, they must have got home and scrubbed themselves like rah what just happened, one girl came up with the idea of telling her man she lost 5 of my draws just out of nowhere, from that day her and her man got theyr life ruined till the day she drove to meet another girl I knew with her dad saying she owed me a monkey. Just left her alone after that but occasionaly still try buck her off facebook, lol one time i wrote who u with and she wrote back someone I jailed with, I was like tell him what I done to you, he was like yo its ****** your a joker fam im on the same ting with her right now.

Obviously sometimes I feel slightly sorry for peoples lives ive affected like that ca I hate bullying and sh*t nowadays pains my heart to see it but the past is the past I cant change it.

Lol one time though sucked some 3 white boys after a party for their 'magics' and 'raiders' coats etc BACK IN THE DAY, and one freshie I was with made him swap shoes, I sucked his mayfair and his 3 phone and hat and like 8 pound, looking back on it musta felt like a tramp but the way I was boasting after like 'you see the way I jus slapped him and put the pickaxe to mans head hahaha' 'you see him shaking' makes me feel bad about myself. Lol that night we joined up with a hench group ended robbing and causing mad gbh to like 8 people. one by his front door a train station I was bricking him in his ribs and face was sickening, only got phones and wallets off all of them apart from one breh in penge got like a benz of green and a stone island coat, lol the way he was like 'ITS NOT REAL PLEASE ITS COLD' i was like 'ITS REALLLLLLLLLL RHAHAHAHA' bare laying into him, lol he had some wood rolling box and it fell on the floor opening sending bare rizlas scattering in the wind, the way I was bare happy at first thinking it was money :(

Lmao this is what Deptford does to you, my cousins are exactly the same but worse.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

The worst thing i done is stab my best friend in the head back when we were in secondary school. True say he deserved it and he never snitched as well, which is why i'm still pretty close with him today.

Also i robbed a white boy of his trainers, phone and oyster card and filmed it lol, he deserved it though.

I do bad things on regularly but i've actually come to a point where i have no emotions for anything excluding my family and close friends, i will basicall do the worse of things to anybody and not care. I don't even know what happened, but i don't really have remorse for the things i do, by no means am i a bad yout but i really don't care for people.

Ermmmm done a lot of sh*t thats deep and that won't be getting repeated on an internet forum

However, one thing that always gets me to this day is how I'd treated females in the past, c/s the people who have manipulated them and sh*t, them type of things catch up to ya when a moment of clarity comes and you clock how it mustve f*cked them up

Had an ex who was madly in love, when we split she went a bit off the rails cause she couldn't cope...couple years later she's with this lad and she has her life back on track etc etc (i posted this story in the venting thread a while back iirc) and she still always used to bang on about me to this boyfriend at the time (we didnt even speak no more she just couldnt move on from me) but this lad began to hate me and he was a proper prick/p*ssy aswell, he'd always bitch about me to mutuals and always try stair me out when we where both in a club. At first i didnt give a f*ck but after a while it began to piss me off, confronted him about it enough times and he'd bottle it and say 'nah theres no problem' then after a while I got fed up, news got back to him that I was gonna slap the sh*t outta him next time he does it (i felt it was a disrespect cause he worked in asda and i couldnt even walk round there with me mum helping her shop without the prick stairing at me to the point me mum would be on to it) but after that every time he'd be in the same place as me when i was on me own or with the lads hed cut off so I end up getting back in touch with the ex (his missus) making her fall in love with me, f*ck*ng her, recording it, getting proof etc etc and exposing it all. Word is it ruined him badly.

I dont give a f*ck about him and thats not why I regret it, I regret it for how I treated the ex.

:o Joel

That's sick

I would rate this if you weren't using a chick who you already broke emotionally just to get at some wasteman.

Someone f*cked my girl, recorded it and spread it around?

:lol:

One of us is definately dying

I've never understood this mentality

One of you dies

The other goes to prison

Meanwhile the girl gets to carry on with her montana fishburnesque lifestyle

yeah i'd just murder both of them ...

...right "O.J."?

• Upvote 5

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

big man ye? bet yous lot were r8 proud of urselfs pickin on a gyal like dat, moneys money but aint no excuse 4 dat sh*t, go suck out u f*ckin wasteman

• Upvote 4

What you mean ghost writer I can write bare good and more descriptive than you and my work will actually get publicised but if you mean just change my name then thats cool was the idea anyway

He is probably talking about your punctuation and grammar.

You may want to throw in a couple of full stops bro.

LOL'd

I swear this post is about posting bad things you done, not judging people.

Lol I used to do some of the things pretty regularly, bad ones are like when your a kid and going out in a batch robbing and humiliating people like do star jumps like my shoes etc. Bare slapping people making them cry and sh*t, certain people used to tug my heartstrings aswell, sucked some boy for that sony ericsson music phone the white and orange one when it first came out, the boy try say my dad gave it to me hes gone australia now just made me more mad at him.

But my standard way of procedure as I got older that I incorperated into all parts of my life were gaining peoples trust and the rinsing it to the maximum, like say if I had a shot that worked somewhere that was usefull for me or had theyr own home, more time they got fired arrested or kicked out. If they had a car alot of the time they turned into my taxi. Its mad how fear can be used so powerfully.

With girls when I was like 16 had hostel used to get girls to stay at my yard and sometimes they would get reported missing and sh*t and just stay longer then i would send them round a few man, they must have got home and scrubbed themselves like rah what just happened, one girl came up with the idea of telling her man she lost 5 of my draws just out of nowhere, from that day her and her man got theyr life ruined till the day she drove to meet another girl I knew with her dad saying she owed me a monkey. Just left her alone after that but occasionaly still try buck her off facebook, lol one time i wrote who u with and she wrote back someone I jailed with, I was like tell him what I done to you, he was like yo its ****** your a joker fam im on the same ting with her right now.

Obviously sometimes I feel slightly sorry for peoples lives ive affected like that ca I hate bullying and sh*t nowadays pains my heart to see it but the past is the past I cant change it.

Lol one time though sucked some 3 white boys after a party for their 'magics' and 'raiders' coats etc BACK IN THE DAY, and one freshie I was with made him swap shoes, I sucked his mayfair and his 3 phone and hat and like 8 pound, looking back on it musta felt like a tramp but the way I was boasting after like 'you see the way I jus slapped him and put the pickaxe to mans head hahaha' 'you see him shaking' makes me feel bad about myself. Lol that night we joined up with a hench group ended robbing and causing mad gbh to like 8 people. one by his front door a train station I was bricking him in his ribs and face was sickening, only got phones and wallets off all of them apart from one breh in penge got like a benz of green and a stone island coat, lol the way he was like 'ITS NOT REAL PLEASE ITS COLD' i was like 'ITS REALLLLLLLLLL RHAHAHAHA' bare laying into him, lol he had some wood rolling box and it fell on the floor opening sending bare rizlas scattering in the wind, the way I was bare happy at first thinking it was money :(

FAGGOT

• Upvote 1

What you mean ghost writer I can write bare good and more descriptive than you and my work will actually get publicised but if you mean just change my name then thats cool was the idea anyway

Examples of bare good writing or Ghost is you TBH

Works for Katie Price

'My Last Day'

I woke up with the warm 'Indian Summer' sun shining on my face. My eyes were blurry, probably due to the amount of high-grade cannabis I had been inhaling throughout the previous evening. I opened them wider and stretched my aching legs, the time on my blue gel-strap Aquamaster read a quarter past eleven, so I was up early today.

Breakfast was the usual dull experience as I sat and chomped my way through a huge bowel full of honey nut cornflakes, I called into the rest of the house but my girlfriend, Jade, was nowhere to be found. This usually meant that she was taking our three dogs for a walk, or she was at work, either way I didn't pay much attention to her daily schedule were I wasn't concerned. As I finished my cereal I pulled on some tracksuit bottoms and opened my bottom draw where there was two Nokia 3210 mobile phones, one had an orange and green 'cannabis' casing that I had purchased as a kid, a Nokia charger and the best part of an ounce of cocaine.

Wrote this story in jail obviously it went over like 20 pages and sh*t but considering it was all done on paper I think it werent too bad. My description isnt as good as it could be cos I am doing non-fiction. But trust me jus ca i feel it more comfortable to type otherwise dont mean I cant write

wot a load of shite

• Upvote 1