Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Our Friends @ Stormfront

39 posts in this topic

My boy sent me a topic from this site and then carried on reading other ones, mad to think there are so many ppl thinking the same in this world. All madness and laughable.

lol @ this exchange

I'd even help a black lady if a white man hit her.

hitting women is just wrong in general...Unless of course they is a legitimate reason. (eg she has a knife and is trying to kill you).

RESPONSE

It's more than apparent you haven't lived around these vile beasts. The she-boons are just as bad as their men, sometimes worse. I can't tell you how many of them I've witnessed jump in with the men and stomp on a White when they've been jumped by a gang of blacks.

They most certainly never qualify as a lady, and most of the time you can't classify them as a woman. Their sex is female, and still it's a slander to all living organisms of that sex.

They also hate our women with a passion, but here you are defending them.

So go help your Negro lady. You're a half step away from calling them human....pathetic.

/

This was quite interesting - http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Basically disregarding all the inventions black people made

Traffic Signal

Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? No!

The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire's two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge's system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts' 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.

Garrett Morgan's cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it "automatic" as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light. For details see Inventing History: Garrett Morgan and the Traffic Signal.

Remember the invasion few of us tried a few years back lol

Sort of sh*t that bothered me when I was 14.

annual stormfront topic on vip2:check.

theyre jus bored

most would never say this sh*t in the real world

they need hobbies

Allow paying attention to these lot.

He was probably having an indian curry and probably cheering on drogba on M.O.T.d while typing

These guys are lost and they probably wouldnt say it in the real world...

Its interesting to know how some people reason....

You don't need to go to stormfront to find that type of sh*t, just read youtube comments.

And to think, most of the morons in America will claim they live in a post-racial society.

what happened to the real white guys who wud call u a nigga in ur face

smh

imagine a world with no racism

how f*ck*ng boring

big up storm front

Poor baastads, there lives must be extremely miserable.

Thats the internet for you though, allows idiots to vent there pent anger without the fear of any retribution.

what happened to the real white guys who wud call u a nigga in ur face

smh

i'm right here bro

/

nah but seriously i jsut went on that website and i literally felt sick reading some of the sh*t they say. i can't tell if they're all just being a stupid f*ck*ng prick each other or if they actually mean it cos the sh*t they say is so over the top. they way they hate absolutely EVERYBODY except protestant white europeans is nuts as well...even slavs and catholics are getting it. they make these "intelligent" sounding arguments but they're stupid as f*ck cuz...constantlty contradicing themselves with their "theories" all the time

Yh I read the forum earlier today and I thought " nahh they can't be serious, they must be being a stupid f*ck*ng prick"

I'm gunna wind bare of them up when I join

I'm sure it has

which will make it more challenging and fun

u can join but u wil be banend i fthey suspect any kind of being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

i tried to sign up and dint make it past one post

u can join but u wil be banend i fthey suspect any kind of being a stupid f*ck*ng prick

lol what did you post?

annual stormfront topic on vip2:check.

:lol:

im gunna sign up and stupid f*cking prick

check

lol what did you post?

somethin aboiut ethnics comin more and more into pubs and thinkin they are welcome

i think i over egged it

this was in the days where being a stupid f*ck*ng prick was a new raw undeveloped internet artform... kinder like football in the 30s

I was reading SF before and they were discussing the idea of buying an island off Scotland to start their white revolution

lmao

AND YOU'LL BE BANNED WITHIN 10 POSTS MAX.

THE PLACE IS INPENETRABLE TOO MANY MODS.

AND YOU'LL BE BANNED WITHIN 10 POSTS MAX.

THE PLACE IS INPENETRABLE TOO MANY MODS.

:lol:

how u gonna get banned within 10 posts lol amatuers, obviously your abilities do not extend to the subtleties and complexities of real being a stupid f*ck*ng prick