Has anyone on here ever...

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest WAVESURFER

Has anyone on here ever devoted time out of every day for a week to sit and go through another member's old posts, indiscriminately negging them?

Seems like a very odd and sad thing to do IMO, but Justin did it before, and another certain user's been doing it for the past week.

Just wondering if this is something normal people do, or if it's just confined to the weirdos/psychopaths/wrong 'uns of the forum?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

Weird thing about it is Justin got banned for basically the same thing (not by me, before I get accused of "abuses of power" again), and Bane knows this. He knows what the consequences could be, but he's still behaving this way.

It's unsettling.

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

I don't care about the negs, it just worries me that someone would act like this.

What if he finds out where I live? I don't want some psycho turning up at my door cause I offended him on the internet.

• Downvote 4

Guest WAVESURFER

brv be serious obv u care or else u woulnt have made the topic and you alos ebaited up justin when he dne it to u who gives a damn

i was on 100 pos one day - next day i was on -12 dosnt make sense but i seriously cudnt give two f*cks

I just want people to know who they're sharing a forum with bro.

Go pursue a different e-grudge, I know you've got plenty and today's not my day.

• Downvote 1

brv be serious obv u care or else u woulnt have made the topic and you alos ebaited up justin when he dne it to u who gives a damn

i was on 100 pos one day - next day i was on -12 dosnt make sense but i seriously cudnt give two f*cks

Go pursue a different e-grudge, I know you've got plenty and today's not my day.

da hell u mean u want pple to know whos their sharing a forum with - not like we can see everyones face is it.

stop chattin sh*t pls

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

da hell u mean u want pple to know whos their sharing a forum with - not like we can see everyones face is it.

You're right, it's almost like everyone's wearing a VEIL.

:arrow:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You're right, it's almost like everyone's wearing a VEIL.

:arrow:

posbegging are we - since it means so much to u - heres one on me

• Upvote 1

Not sure what you hoped to achieve by making this topic but guessing by 1 and 1/2 page of replies and you not getting lots of pos's i guess you failed?

But surely if you didn't care you wouldn't have made this topic and you wouldn't done the same thing back to me 2 days in a row :confused:

Pretty sad you let something so small on an internet forum get to you, hate to see what you do to a female/male when they turn you down tbh

Everyone knows I am a weirdo you might aswel make a topic asking is Polow a stupid f*cking prick is Thun a conspiracy theorist is Kurios in touch with her spiritual side is wavesurfer a wave scottish goon who mods a forum and goes round scotland saying oww oww to his white friends

:Y:

Feel free to ban you sure you contribute more to this forum then me with your constant moaning and banning off people

• Upvote 4