Tony Blair Interview starting NOW on BBC2

Skola

Just coz he makes one mistake?

An illegal war for oil which has made the UK a target for terrorists and has pretty much sparked sectarian war in an otherwise stable (but albeit oppressed) country which has led to countless innocent lifes to be lost?

Quite a big mistake.

He lied. They wanted Saddam out. At any cost.

Look at the consequences - the country is a mess, innocent people are dying every day, and more people have turned to terrorism/islamic extremism to get revenge and/or justify attacks on their own county and other countries across the world.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Why is he a scumbag?

The guy did great things and not just in Britain - peace in Ireland, Sierra Leone etc.

Just cos he makes one mistake which will ultimately benefit this country anyway hes's painted as the worst person in the world.

Sierra Leone was f*cked because of the English. Irland was f*cked because of the English. He's hype, bare crying about mugabee yet wont go there because of no oil.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

innit.

theres so many other countries where uk/usa could EASILY justify instigating regeime change to bring democracy and all that sh*t they say for the people but they wont coz theres nothing in it for them.

in it for YOU

there's a reason you won't be paying £10 a litre for petrol in the near future

yes being a stupid f*ck*ng prick, but there's truth in what i'm saying

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

yuri please tell me thats a poor attempt to wind people up

obviously if we compare him to putin or yeltsin he looks like f*ckin ghandi but this guy deserves to be hanged

id do it myself.. id pull that lever for the misery hes brought to millions with his catholic crusades

hahaha

putin >>>>

chechnya got flattened to dust

don't f*ck about

• Downvote 7

Guest Awesome Kong

innit.

theres so many other countries where uk/usa could EASILY justify instigating regeime change to bring democracy and all that sh*t they say for the people but they wont coz theres nothing in it for them.

in it for YOU

SMH

• Upvote 1

innit.

in it for YOU

i would never have chosen that fate for the people iraq in exchange for personal gain

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yuri please tell me thats a poor attempt to wind people up

obviously if we compare him to putin or yeltsin he looks like f*ckin ghandi but this guy deserves to be hanged

id do it myself.. id pull that lever for the misery hes brought to millions with his catholic crusades

hahaha

putin >>>>

chechnya got flattened to dust

don't f*ck about

bet the ppl negging this have never even heard of putin or chechnya

innit.

in it for YOU

i would never have chosen that fate for the people iraq in exchange for personal gain

neither would i, but sadly that's the reality of the situation.

and it's not like everybody in iraq is worse off. the kurds aren't having checmical weapons (well, except by turkey) tested out on them and will probably have their own official country by then end of this decade, minority populations are better off generally. and people arne't being tortured and execeuted by uday hussein because they wouldnt' let him have sex with their wife or played badly at football

• Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

jus for the war i dont like him, why under false pretenses why?

even if he woulda at least said what he was there for i woulda been like cool, but dont lie you prick

i dnt even wanna say it, but other than that he was a good PM

but a prick

wanna stab his eye

Guest Triple XXX

actually, another thing i didnt like about the previous government was the gradual erosion of civil liberties

that was f*cked

hope this government fixes that, Clegg talked abit about that sh*t previously

actually, another thing i didnt like about the previous government was the gradual erosion of civil liberties

that was f*cked

hope this government fixes that, Clegg talked abit about that sh*t previously

There push for a New World Ordr was big I got to give Tony that

Took away some of our liberties while saying it had to be done to protect us from phoney terrawrists

Just coz he makes one mistake?

An illegal war for oil which has made the UK a target for terrorists and has pretty much sparked sectarian war in an otherwise stable (but albeit oppressed) country which has led to countless innocent lifes to be lost?

Quite a big mistake.

He lied. They wanted Saddam out. At any cost.

Look at the consequences - the country is a mess, innocent people are dying every day, and more people have turned to terrorism/islamic extremism to get revenge and/or justify attacks on their own county and other countries across the world.

you read the daily mail / sun alie?

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

theyve stopped the ID cards

and i think they are takin back these counter terrorism laws, where councils have been abusing them filmin an stalkin people to prove they dont live in the right cachement area

thats like the only reason i like th etories, they dont like this bullshit

n i cant stand it, n these f*cks will tell you "if you aint got nothing to hide you got nothin gto worry about"

f*ck off

just f*ck off