On your jones?

Woodpecker

Guest TimeBomb

ive never been cinema alone, not cos i cant but cos i usually use it to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, see a film i wana see + take a girl out. Infact i cant remember ever going cinema with a friend (male).

Ive been dubai alone, was fine.

c/s the independant crew

i don't know about going on holiday on my own but it sounds like it might be fun tho, will try.

we are all social creatures with pl but ultimately were alone in the world, especially in the western world.

as a general rule i'll never miss out on doing something i want to do because no one else was on it.

shook ones take note

Havnt been holiday,or cinema on my 1s, but I wud

have been Ravin with guys who have left early like 1am so I stayed till like 5am on my own, was jokes tbh

I have been to pubs and bars around the streatham/norbury area on my js on multiple occasions, I usually bump into some1 I know, minor rele

Last year I went to EVERY SINGLE gig bar 2 or 3 on my own.

The year before I used to miss out on all my favourite bands and musicians because I couldn't find anyone to go with. Then one time my mate was like oh get your tickets because we all got ours so I bought mine then it turned out he hadn't got his so I though f*ck it Ill just go on my own save wasting my money. Had a great time. Never looked back.

I used to HATE the hassle of trying to find someone to come with its so much easier now.

I just got back from Reading festival on my own. Camped with about 30 other loners and it was amazing. Probably had a better time than if I went with mates. I mean you meet so many more people when your on your own who you would not have being with mates.

I probably wouldn't go to a standard club night on my own though. Watching bands is one thing but Id prob feel awkward going out raving.

I don't rate going to the cinema on your own tbh

I never got going to the cinema with friends/as a date and that.

You go through the trouble of arranging the sh*t and meeting up just to sit quietly for two hours.

One of my favourite activities is getting lunch by myself with a newspaper. So good.

I've found people who are never alone are always dumb, usually broads.

They never have time to be alone with their thoughts and so they've never really thought about anything in any deep sense.

• Upvote 1

I don't rate going to the cinema on your own tbh

I never got going to the cinema with friends/as a date and that.

You go through the trouble of arranging the sh*t and meeting up just to sit quietly for two hours.

One of my favourite activities is getting lunch by myself with a newspaper. So good.

I've found people who are never alone are always dumb, usually broads.

They never have time to be alone with their thoughts and so they've never really thought about anything in any deep sense.

Watching movies with friends is enjoyable, like listening to music really, you can share the feelings they're getting from it.

I do enjoy eating lunch out by myself but dinner out by myself I'd feel lonely.

Last term I used to love going out at night onto the field near my halls and just looking at the stars, maybe listening to a bit of ambient music. Walking to and from uni with music was great as well, travelling is when I most prefer listening to music, when I'd end up walking with people I'd usually find myself eventually lost for words 'cause I never really clicked with too many people to be able to talk endlessly with them.

Been to Arsenal games on my own, cinema, holiday (ok stayed at my uncles but more time I ended up going about on my own), concerts, shopping, don't bother me I'm happy to go do things on my own if no one else wants to or just is the typical let down or if I just want to get out. Life is about living sod waiting and regretting that chance you had.

• Upvote 1

Manuel you went to a festival on your own?

you went sick!

:lol:

I had a browse on few forums and was pointed in the direction of a facebook group. Turns out theres a 'camp loner' there. Thought ah what the hell might as well go along. Was great camping with 30-40 complete strangers. So diverse as well. People from New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Australia.

I knew a few people from back here going anyway so if all went to sh*t could have met up with them but it was great.