Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woodpecker

Mixed relationships?

78 posts in this topic

What charliechalk has been posting recently just made me think, if my boy had a wifey that was white and hes black, I would autimatically assume that its not serious and wont last. In my experience it never does. But I got white male friends and also female black friends and I would ALWAYS assume that as serious. Dno why that is so predetermined in my mind but just clocked it tonight whats your opinions?

I always assume relationships of young people aren't serious and won't last tbh

i dnt really think about it like that

whatever the colour if i know its just a link, then thats what it is, if your introducing her/him to family and friends etc, movin in then its as serious as it gets

i dnt really think about it like that

whatever the colour if i know its just a link, then thats what it is, if your introducing her/him to family and friends etc, movin in then its as serious as it gets

c/s

race regardless i dont see many relationships as serious tbh

more of a slapstick thing

i see what ur sayin n where ur comin from

but boy

i think imma have to side with the Smaddstar here

Lol I only know 2 black dads that have stayed around for their mix race sons

And I know my bro has been there always for his yute, him and the mum are finished ATM but were together 5 years before hand, and from what I have gathered they still have a ting goin on

Depends on the man tbh

i know what woods is gettin at, but rele it is dwn to the individual man and how he's been brought up

Nt gna lie i was walkin down a street and saw a black man ... A youbg jamaican man .. Ge was holdib his sons hand

Like i stopped and looked coz i cudnt remember the last time i saw a blak man with his kid

I didnt even mean it in a bad way i jus startled

I think he clocked on haha i mus ave been very obviius

Well that is the case for the vast majority of Black male/White female relationships.

As for white male/black female...that's kind of still a little more "taboo" which would lead me to believe they were serious otherwise they'd likely keep it quiet as possible.

dont really like mixed relationships but each to their own

furtheest id go is mixed rate

not that i dont like the whities we can still bang

but when im settling down, mixed or black, purely for the cultural stuff

would be a double win if the mixed rate chick was raised by her african parent

are lighties mixed rate?

8IM HIGH AS f*ck ON ZOPICLON SO IGNORE ANY SPELLING MIMISSTAKES N WHAT NOT

and the pc kept makin shaped n weird bumps along the page so it was hard to read some stuff

old couple across the road, womans white, mans black think dere like 70 sumin. Musta been difficult for them but boy they seem happy together all these years so it shows its possible.

It's all down to reasons you got with someone and how compatible you are. In this day and age you have the people following stereotypes but then you have the genuine people who do actually have a connection.

Love dont exist that much in 2010 anyway.

Black men need to stand the f*ck up and break this stereotype

only bang links with a condom

and when they choose to start a family stand by it

also

my boy (african) who is only 22 - his girl (whos white) got preggers and they has a 3 year old son

him and the mum split up maybe 1 year after the child was born. he takes the boy on average about 3 days a week

works hard as hell to pay his rent and money towards his son

got a lot of respect for him. its certain people either - reckless with the girls they bang and the protection they use

and/or just cant cope with the responsibility

sometimes these women are to blame aswell. i know of one ultimate waste woman who lied about being on the pill, she got pregnant told the guy - he was like "well i have a family back home we had an understanding this was a one night stand and you were on birth control"

he went back to his family and the kid never met his father. they are both waste in this scenario

i dont promote

know a white girl who had a mixed kid just so she wouldnt go jail, obviously the colour of the kid is not relevant

i dont care either way, i hope not to breed a white girl and have some wierd looking white kid, not racist but my order is to breed a mix raced chick, then black, then latino, then white, but obviously if i fall in love then ill go with the flow not having kids til late 20s anyway so im good

How is the guy waste in this scenario

fallin for a 1 night stand tellin him he's on the pill

knowin he made that mistake and not standing by his child.

I didnt mention my dog did i? Shut up about it.

Your a d*ckhead for saying you wouldnt stand by your own child and would MAKE the women you impregnated have an abortion. Your a waste of space.

@Steven

Why is whitemale/blackfem more taboo? Have never come across this..

Nt gna lie i was walkin down a street and saw a black man ... A youbg jamaican man .. Ge was holdib his sons hand

Like i stopped and looked coz i cudnt remember the last time i saw a blak man with his kid

I didnt even mean it in a bad way i jus startled

I think he clocked on haha i mus ave been very obviius

Probably grabbed his sons hand because he saw an afghan kiddy fiddler approaching.

Lmao.

Who the hell are you? Apart from a strange house sitter who sleeps with underage austrians.

I will post where and when i want. Not sure who made you feel like you can control the forum but stop it, its embarrassing.