Jehova's Witnesses

Captain Planet

They came to my door a couple days ago (one black man and a white woman) and instead of doing the regular thing I actually had a good conversation with them. They gave me some magazines and I've flicked through them, nothing out of the ordinary. My question is most people write them off as being some cooky cult or something, what's the deal?

• Upvote 1

It really makes me angry when religious people come to my door. If you want to believe in religion then fine, but dont try to force your views onto other people. I dont go round knocking on doors telling people what i do or dont believe in.

if someone believes a way of life is right and will benefit others, why should they be selfish and keep it to themselves.

i don't even mind them knocking on my door, i take just the magazine, may or may not read it and then tell them to keep it moving.

My gran had bare of those Watchtower magazines when I was growing up, the artwork was the best bits

/

They are funny, they think there is a select few that will be "chosen" something like 100,00 and the "door" has been shut since 1940 or something.

I questioned them saying surely there is more than 100, 000 JW around the world, what happens to them. Plainface from them.

They dont believe in bdays

They say holidays are pagan

You cant be friends with non JW

No blood transfusions allowed, we all remember that woman in The Sun who died cos she wouldnt allow this

They chat a lot of crap, in those watchtower mags they have said many times the "exact" date of the end of the world

If they catch you at the door before going work, you will be late for work

Guest Esquilax

My Aunt is a Jehovahs Witness and I've spent a lot of time amongst them.

Most of the info people have give in here is false so if you have any enquiries then ask me not these spengs

these man cant chat me to me

n lol @ the guy being black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZ1jVO3-OE

watch fronm like 0.56 - 2.21

Thats not the same thing.

/

My next door neighbor is a toppa top christian, holds Bible meetings at her house 3 times a week and sh*t. 1 time J-Dubs where knocking on doors, got to her house and for 2 hours they were arguing about who was right, quoting paragraphs out their respective religious books.

It really makes me angry when religious people come to my door. If you want to believe in religion then fine, but dont try to force your views onto other people. I dont go round knocking on doors telling people what i do or dont believe in.

but arent u a lazy a stoner?

I was, i stopped weed last week.

For those that care: Jehovah's Witnesses believe there will be 144,000 chosen few in heaven. The other people, like you and me will live on earth after Armageddon

The majority of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses, but the reason I don't really follow the religion is because it's too much like hard work. Too much good sin out there right now.

they dont exactly "force" their views onto you do they mate

forcing would be them kickin your door in so they can hold you down while one of them talks in your ear about jehovah

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I made this topic a while back

I had them knock on my door today and usually dont ever give them any of my time but thought I would give them a 5 min teaching

I let them give me there brainwash then I proceeded to ask them about the New World Order

They tried telling me it is a good thing and God wants it :blink:

Had to tell them they are supporting the destruction of Christianity and of all religions

Once I broke down the New World Order and told them how its the devils work the woman could not stop asking me questions

There good peoples but need to allow trying to tell me what the bible says and I told her that

By the end of it she was asking if she could come back to ask me more questions and gave me these Watch Tower booklets

• Upvote 2