FRIDAY PROTECTION

protection from what?

We're contracted by Internet Service Providers (ISP) who requested that we unearth and control any potential threats on forums that may contain potentially vulnerable and easily targetable people.

www.vip2.co.uk was a serious request that popped up in many searches we’ve completed as a very volatile website that should be maintained to prevent future outcomes that could lead to; drug deals, money laundering, GBH, ABH, Attempted murder and so on.

Thank you for your time, if you feel the need to receive a help pack then contact us on [email protected]

Your operator today has been EF_06

• Downvote 1

Which ISP's are you contracted by?

Is this a government initiative?

How long is the contract and how long has it been active?

Is there a website/telephone number/address we can contact to find out the validity of your organisation?

Please don't bother PMing me. As a proverbial watchdog you should be easily contactable (correspondence via this website or a questionable email address can't count) so any response to these questions please respond right here for all to see.

• Downvote 9

Which ISP's are you contracted by?

Is this a government initiative?

How long is the contract and how long has it been active?

Is there a website/telephone number/address we can contact to find out the validity of your organisation?

Please don't bother PMing me. As a proverbial watchdog you should be easily contactable (correspondence via this website or a questionable email address can't count) so any response to these questions please respond right here for all to see.

grats u got trolled brah

• Upvote 1

Im being followed by a Scottish faggot keeps editing my posts in his homo activities

Really unsettling my internet experience at the moment

If he sees me he is gonna cause GBH on me

:(

stop snitchin

someone obviously woke up with this idea thinking it would get lols and such

normally such ideas are meant to stay ideas

like one time i thought it'd be jokes if i signed up as that guy that gave spesh k's boy head.

wasnt neeky enough to do it though unlike this here idiot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

someone obviously woke up with this idea thinking it would get lols and such

normally such ideas are meant to stay ideas

like one time i thought it'd be jokes if i signed up as that guy that gave spesh k's boy head.

wasnt neeky enough to do it though unlike this here idiot

why the f*ck did that even cross ur mind bro