Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

Good put downs.

6 posts in this topic

Getting older nw so don't do much old skl dubbing but what put downs do u like?

*If good looks were in your reach you'd have no arms - to cheeky bitches who r butters

*your body looks likea n ironing board - to skinny bitches who act like they got batty.

*put them bones away b4 the dogs come out - for skinny man who think they hench.

best on I freestyled to 1 chick who thought she was 2 nice outside Puro bk in the day n started 2 get cheeky - 'stfu swear u think yr beyonce. yr taxi's here its gonna drive down can't whine lane, take tesco bag titty street, n turn left at and stop at no batty avenue. l8r'

Getting older nw so don't do much old skl dubbing but what put downs do u like?

*If good looks were in your reach you'd have no arms - to cheeky bitches who r butters

*your body looks likea n ironing board - to skinny bitches who act like they got batty.

*put them bones away b4 the dogs come out - for skinny man who think they hench.

best on I freestyled to 1 chick who thought she was 2 nice outside Puro bk in the day n started 2 get cheeky - 'stfu swear u think yr beyonce. yr taxi's here its gonna drive down can't whine lane, take tesco bag titty street, n turn left at and stop at no batty avenue. l8r'

haha

but yh i c/s eric

girls asks what i think of her new hairstyle

me: it's alrite

girl asks what it hink of her cooking

me: i like the rice