Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lens

They all come at once

45 posts in this topic

so summer's over, the pimp game been kool, had countless rejections and some good successesall of a sudden, i find myself with these 3 new links who all seehave good potential in their own ways, and it's impossible 2 choose, but equally impossible to continue seeing them all at this rate, feel i'm spredin myself too thin.each with a unique perk of their own, such as:the mixed race/curly hair combo:36670542.jpgthe gymnast83648465.jpg3rd not on facebook, 1 of them african beauties that You can't let go, is also an older woman i'd usually consider out of my league and a fluke. anyone else encounter this?

send the mixed race ting my way brah
u wouldnt know wot to do imo
if you say so mate

:D :D
shouldn't you be negging wavesurfer or something?

:D :D
shouldn't you be negging wavesurfer or something?
''Stop acting like a bitch''+Neg'd

:D

:D
Don't need to tbh
?????

Sounds like quite the predicament but cant say Ive ever been there.Good luck.

the pics were there because if i didnt provide pics i would get a "pics or gtfo" response, and no threadi have posted pics, now please discuss the topic at hand ( safe Skola for the closest attempt so far )

Sounds like you wana go with the third one. From descriptions I'd go with the gymnast.

I personally would go for the fluke.That one off special.

step your shuffle game up brahwe be interchanging links like rs, mu and hfnot me personally btw

thread title sounds like one big bukkake fest

the thread was a question - have You been in the situationthe pics are there like i said, to avoid pics or gtfoif You dnt like the topic, why the f*ck are You postin in it?where's Your successfull thread leading to a constructive discussion? thought not. f*ck off

i have 3 on the go atm, it was 2 until sunday when i found a newbie.. kinda fat mexican with a nice face. only beat her once but we have another meeting lined up for my birthday which is soon.its easy if they are all working and know u work, just say u have something else scheduled trick is to make sure they all know its not serious from the startif i can do it u can do it, im not a pimp by any means.

i have 3 on the go atm, it was 2 until sunday when i found a newbie.. kinda fat mexican with a nice face. only beat her once but we have another meeting lined up for my birthday which is soon.its easy if they are all working and know u work, just say u have something else scheduled trick is to make sure they all know its not serious from the startif i can do it u can do it, im not a pimp by any means.
i couldn't even find the time for 3 chicks at once... far too much hassle imo

Trying to keep them off your facebook.Its like some girls will knowingly try and mark your page with their scent (posts). My boy was pissed at some girl for doing this - if he deleted some comment - it would be bait for her, but leaving it, is bait for other girls.

its all well and good until ppl start catching feelings.good luck with this.

Beat the mixed race ting and wife the African ting imo

its all well and good until ppl start catching feelings.good luck with this.
yes thats true but im leaving the country in about 2 weeks so i'm having fun whilst i'm still here, life is too shortthe only thing im worried about catching is an sti and i strap up so i should be ok

2 weeks ur bless then, will avoid the car crash that these situations can turn into./lens go with number 3.