Tube strike (Monday evening/tuesday)

Afroman

BTW I think days like this when there is chaos cos the tubes not running justifies their wage

They deserve the wage when you see the profits these organisations get

Don't know why people are begging to have lower wages

Wages need to be increased not lowered across most sectors, it's not right the profits they get while paying pathetic wages especially in London

• Upvote 1

its not even about the p

they told me why

the night shifts are gonna refuck up the rosters that ppl are on so they have to change their whole life around again to adjust to it

new rules is, you would be obliged to work in another station if needed within a 45min journey of your main station...and if you already work at a station far from you that is curtains tryna get to some offkey zone 5 ends at 4 am

coz of a lot of tickket offices closing outside zone 1, a lot of stations have just one man frontline.. a lot to take on

80 ppl have fallen on the tracks this year already and obviously with the 24 hour trains that number is gonna rise dramaticly due to people being drunk and drugged up.  Bare homeless people gonna be coming into stations more.

bare guys also had to reapply for there jobs with the new changes *which is a par*

plus some other shit

The job is stress...

• Upvote 1

that could work in pretty much any job.

imagine all the binman stopped, all the retail workers,all customer service, all chefs, all hgv drivers

not private sector cos they will just sack you and replace you with someone on cheaper wages

public sector with a union only especially if they play a vital role.....

See when this happens they should suspend the congrstion zone

agreed.

working in the central area today. I often park in Stratford and train to the area. That's gonna be a myth

Gonna have to change plans

park where?

Stratford car park 

Car park B

can you imagine how ridiculous traffic would be if they suspended the congestion zone though?

I don't think its the congestion that really puts people off. Its finding a place to park, Then its just generally a stressful road to drive through. Unless you are driving late night it sucks. 

Even thoughI i can expense the congestion through work, I still rather just avoid it.

They deserve the wage when you see the profits these organisations get

Don't know why people are begging to have lower wages

Wages need to be increased not lowered across most sectors, it's not right the profits they get while paying pathetic wages especially in London