CREAASING

Guest Johnny Dang

I am the gentleman that appeared in this video when the caption "Do you know this d*ckhead" appeared. Let me first convey my deepest apologies for the actions of certain individuals I was formerly associated with, but understand that the video is highly misleading. I was not a part of the raid at all, in fact, I thought we were going into the shop to attempt to pitch our magazine about nautical knots to the proprietor of the establishment. To my horror, it quickly became clear that this was not the intention of my peers, and things quickly escaled into the fracas you witnessed in video form. The video makes it appear as though I was involved, when in fact, I was merely attempting to sheild myself from the projectiles being thrown around the room (at one point, you even see me being hit by a fire extinguisher.) The result of the fire extinguisher hitting me was momentary dizziness and a mild concussion, the symptoms of which were visible on screen as I stumbled around. It "LOOKS" as though I am challenging the owner of the store, but in reality, I am merely attempting to regain my balance, and I throw a bottle into the distance in successful attempt to counter my falling. I then go out of shot to recompense the owner for the bottle by leaving £20 on the table, and I would appreciate it deeply if the video caption could be removed to avoid further inconvienience to myself and others. -Best wishes, Boris Cameron, Oxon .

:rofl:

• Upvote 7

I am the gentleman that appeared in this video when the caption "Do you know this d*ckhead" appeared. Let me first convey my deepest apologies for the actions of certain individuals I was formerly associated with, but understand that the video is highly misleading. I was not a part of the raid at all, in fact, I thought we were going into the shop to attempt to pitch our magazine about nautical knots to the proprietor of the establishment. To my horror, it quickly became clear that this was not the intention of my peers, and things quickly escaled into the fracas you witnessed in video form. The video makes it appear as though I was involved, when in fact, I was merely attempting to sheild myself from the projectiles being thrown around the room (at one point, you even see me being hit by a fire extinguisher.) The result of the fire extinguisher hitting me was momentary dizziness and a mild concussion, the symptoms of which were visible on screen as I stumbled around. It "LOOKS" as though I am challenging the owner of the store, but in reality, I am merely attempting to regain my balance, and I throw a bottle into the distance in successful attempt to counter my falling. I then go out of shot to recompense the owner for the bottle by leaving £20 on the table, and I would appreciate it deeply if the video caption could be removed to avoid further inconvienience to myself and others. -Best wishes, Boris Cameron, Oxon .

:rofl:

loool guy should be a defence lawyer