Football Twitter

Guest faze

He's any David Bentley.

Basically he has the talent, but not the trust or understanding for what it is to play for Arsenal.

I'm actually convinced, Wenger wants him to go out on a premier league loan and just see how he handles it...

Its the same for Vela, while out on loan if these two get into one more incident, its curtains cos they will come back with more experience but find themselves actually pushed down the pecking order even more...

TBH I'm amazed Frimpong was so flagrent, I thought he'd be the silent likeable African.

Looking like only Afobe and Aneke will make it.

just generally a d*ckhead, thinks hes made it or just doesnt understand discretion.

got bad reviews from blackpool on loan, always partying, had the 1/4 million car crash incident, generally a d*ckhead

explain please

his chick

206055831.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295221619&Signature=FoJigCgbJiPd1Ta56ZgzL3t6RJ4%3D

219838455.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1295221645&Signature=5AhFAcW86IHyZ5m9%2FPsvuvRYZ90%3D

/

does everyone follow van persie and nasri?