Yeah, that time of the year again (THE MOBOS 2010)

Afroman

POOR TINIE TEMPAH is cream crackered.

The rapper told me he's desperate for time off.

Speaking at the GQs he said: "I'm loving every minute but a few days off would be nice. I'm really tired."

He must have been knackered because he snubbed an invite to an afterparty.

I don't blame him though as he wanted to be on form for the MOBO nominations launch party last night.

The rapper is up for four awards at the ceremony in Liverpool next month, Best Newcomer, Best Video for Frisky, Best UK Act and Best Song for Pass Out.

Other artists from my Bizarre Presents Tour will be in with a shout too, including CHIPMUNK (Best UK Act and Best Album) and SKEPTA (Best Hip Hop/Grime).

They will face stiff competition from the likes of JLS and N-DUBZ.

I hope N-Dubz' Dappy makes the do on the night.

He has been on holibags in Greece and missed his flight back to name the nominees at the launch bash.

FAZER and TULISA managed to make it, though. Tulisa said it was "typical Dappy".

4 nominations for Tinie.

list soon come.

Best Song: Taio Cruz -Dirty Picture, Tinie -Pass Out, N-Dubz -Playing Wit Fire, Mark Ronson - Bang, Bang, Bang, Pro Green - I Need U Tonight #MOBOAWARDS2010

Best UK Act: Tinie, Jay Sean, Tinchy, Taio Cruz, Chipmunk, N-Dubz, Giggs, JLS, Roll Deep, M.I.A, Dizzee, Alexandra Burke, Sade, Plan B, Leona Lewis #MOBOAWARDS2010

Best Newcomer: Tinie Tempah, Professor Green, Scorcher, Labrinth, Devlin #MOBOAWARDS2010

Guest Awesome Kong

Seems like they have put more uk heads in it this year, which is good. JUST ACTUALLY LET A BLACK BRITISH ARTIST WIN THEM ALL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No racism but I prefer black artist winning these things since they wont get the same love from the brits.

• Upvote 1