Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carpedeum

GNC sales

3 posts in this topic

GNC has good sales at the moment, if you have the GNC card.i went into the one at ox st today and was shocked to see Gaspari Superpump 250 for 23.95! you cant find this anywhere on the net for less than 30.00. same goes for NOxplode which was about 25 i think, and again is saving on internet deals. i had to check the expiry date as it seemed tgtbt, but it wasnt the case. theres also good deals on protein (USN), and other stuff. i was only briefly browsing thru as i always do, and snapped up 2 superpumps, and a bottle of Amino acids on sale. youll need to have the GNC card though to get any discounts. this card has so far only worked for me in the US, so happy to get some good deals at last

SuperPump 250 is sick, told you man about the free trial, def helped me, need to get a next tubHate the fruit flavour one, so butters, got used to the taste though

SuperPump 250 is sick, told you man about the free trial, def helped me, need to get a next tubHate the fruit flavour one, so butters, got used to the taste though
still available, if so, where from?