True State of the Union

Thun

Wtf???

All this guy has done is complain about EU which he has been doin since the late 80s

I support Labour cos they are the party who best represent me and my family's needs

about the winning team, ure just making ureself look silly by taking a serious ting like politics and talking about it with a primary school mentality

the reason why we have no other parties win is cos of the voting system, if you vote for a lesser party it is a waste in most areas

Labour offered to bring AV in, cons are hosting a referendum which will unfourtunately go in favour of fptp cos the sun/mail will be opposed to it and the blind daves in this country will follow

if you wanna have a serious political debate kool but stop being so childish and single minded in ure approach to these issues

• Downvote 1

Yh obviously he dnt just chat about EU I know that bro, same way BNP and GREENS dnt just talk about immigration and the environment

but we all know that is there main focus, if the got into to power I doubt they could handle the economy, health service or education efficiently and would f*ck it even worse than Tory and Labour. To be fair maybe greens wud maybe b ok but I know ukip and bnp wouldn't

these parties are effectively large pressure groups imo

lol @ cometely leaving the EU as well, obviously i dnt agree with giving up any more of our sovereignity but as far as the economy is concerned the EU is benefical for trade links

as long as we dnt join the single currency and put a cap on the immigrants which other countries have done, then it's bless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wud u care to elaborate wise ayatollah?

Wen did I say I only want a 2 party system?

I just said that the chances of another party gainig power is incredilbly slim because of the voting system

I personally think there shud be a fairer PR voting system put in place for general elections

btw how do you know what parties policies I do and dnt look at bro?

It makes me laugh how you switch from a left wing e-revolutionary to a supporter of a right-wing, borderline racist party

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is how I know your brainwashed as you have sucked up the mainstream media telling you they are racist when they are nothing of the sort

You keep supporting the pro new world order party who is destroying England and be proud that you are contributing to that cause

Im sure your happy they gave our money to the banksters and now we will pay for it in years to come

what is it in that speech that Farage gave that you dont agree with?

• Downvote 2

:lol: i really do hope you are being a stupid f*ck*ng prick for your own sake

they have had frank maloney (who is a boxing promoter known for racism) as london mayoral candiate and a candidate in the 2010 elections

maloney's campaign manager Gary Cartwright was a member of the National Democrats before joining UKIP and he is also a known holocaust denier

and there was that other guy in 2010 who was exposed for racism and the party still allowed him to campaign

/

farage makes some valid points, but him and UKIP are in no way fit to a run a country, they should do what they do best which is stupid f*cking prick the EU.

/

*awaits being called a zionist or brainwashed, or recieving another neg etc*

which is all you do when you are unable to refute a point

this is why nobody takes you and your kind serious, there is definitely some truth to this NWO sh*t, but the way you put it across is too preachy, sanctimonious and above all single-minded and aggresive, which unfourtunately makes all of you look like nutcases

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

TBH, I think all this NWO stuff basically just boils down to capitalism, and the elites/rich folk looking after one another. It's not some sinister hidden plot, it's just the way capitalists work.

Not saying I think the way capitalism works is a good thing (IMO it's definitely not), but until we can overthrow the capitalist system (which would improve our society IMO), that's the way it is.

But the UKIP are definitely not the party to do this, as they are overwhelmingly made up of the aforementioned rich folk, racists, tories and capitalists, who only want to protect their own interests.

The people who are "anti-NWO", and support groups like UKIP here and the Tea Party movement in America are being hoodwinked by the rich folk who run these groups IMO.

• Upvote 2

Since you been here you aint been taken seriously and get bullied and stupid f*cking prick threads on a regular

There are racists within the Torys and Labour and to deny that would be foolish. We could dig into the past of these partys and there is untold dirt they have done.

UKIP get attacked by the media because there a party who aint pro new world order and anyone who aint Labour or Tory get boyed by them

When you look at there policys they are for the better of this country but you would not know that

Its bait your some dumb Daily Star reader who will vote them for the rest of your life without even looking at what other partys have got to offer. Your kind will forever be glad to be treated like scum as long as you get a couple of beers a day down your neck.

• Downvote 1

TBH, I think all this NWO stuff basically just boils down to capitalism, and the elites/rich folk looking after one another. It's not some sinister hidden plot, it's just the way capitalists work.

Not saying I think the way capitalism works is a good thing (IMO it's definitely not), but until we can overthrow the capitalist system (which would improve our society IMO), that's the way it is.

But the UKIP are definitely not the party to do this, as they are overwhelmingly made up of the aforementioned rich folk, racists, tories and capitalists, who only want to protect their own interests.

The people who are "anti-NWO", and support groups like UKIP here and the Tea Party movement in America are being hoodwinked by the rich folk who run these groups IMO.

You got a good point about The Tea Partys and UKIP but when you break it down I would rather give these partys a chance then keep going with these crusty pro nwo partys

I look at what Farage and people like Ron Paul want for the people and there policys which look positive

Nothing will be perfect with these partys and will not agree with everything they do but its got to be better then the same war monger partys

When I say nwo its more of an agenda then a group and if you look at the postive aspects of it there aint many

• Downvote 2