Favourite/best fight scenes any movie

Grafter

My fave Fung Fu film - Iron Monkey

This is witch scene

/

Legendary, Bruce v Chuck

/

My dad has bare kung fu films, seems like almost all black dads have a huge collection, spesh those wack ones where you can tell the whole story.

Young runaway teen has potential to be sick, old master see this, old master trains him, the sick rival in the village kills the old master, the young teen uses what he has learnt to kill the rival, as soon as the rival dies The End comes up, no story after what happens or anything just straight The End

Mirror scene in Enter the Dragon

Must not have seen too many martial arts movies cos this fight seen was average.

Will be back when I dig through the old videos.

Haven't had a decent topic in ere for a while, this one has potential

Seen and got plenty, was good IMO, added to the fact it was in the 70s and not one camera was seen in any of the mirrors

• Upvote 1

in terms of outrageous sh*t seagal's stuff has to be up there, who can forget the infamous glimmer man credit card scene:

u can take that to the bank..........THE BLOOD BANK

good ones would probably be sum kung fu sh*t, or maybe that train scene from the first matrix.

• Downvote 1

in terms of outrageous sh*t seagal's stuff has to be up there, who can forget the infamous glimmer man credit card scene:

u can take that to the bank..........THE BLOOD BANK

good ones would probably be sum kung fu sh*t, or maybe that train scene from the first matrix.

hes such a prat

• Upvote 2