OK OK OK

Admin.

fergies subs were shocking tbhevra off for parkand gibson on smhhad bare old men on the pitch
yes and those old men all played pretty well tbh,
yeah and when 3-1 take off the old legs not there runners

Gibson :D NevillePark :D ScholesOwen :D Giggs442

f*ck the subs, how did Everton get the ball back from the kick off for their second goal.
this is kind of what i'm saying,yes i get the point about taking the older legs off, but the reality was we wasn't out run, and didnt succumb to fatigue, and to be honest, If we had taken of Scholes for Gibson and Park for Giggs it wouldnt have improved our "running potential" that muchin hindsight i'd say Neville was the right choice ahead of Rafael for this game, we probably shouldve had the balls to bring on Smalling for Evra and switch Evans to LB and Keep O'Shea in ront of the back 4 as he was playing well there, it all went downhill from there tbh.apart from that, looking at our bench theres not much lse we couldve done, Park for one of Giggs or Scholes i dont think wouldve benifitted us as to the end along with Berba they were our best performers

Dont even know what to sayFulham all over againSo pissed off right nowSpose to go a links yard later but im actually to annoyed to talk IRLHOW THE f*ck CAN WE FINK WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THE PL AND CL AND WE CANT HOLD A 3-1 LEAD AGAINST EVERTONEVRA WAS ALMOST AS POOR 2DAY AS HE WAS ON HIS DEBUTNEVILLE HAD A SOLID GAME BUT DIDNT OFFER MUCH GOING FORWARD AND RAFAEL WOULDVE CAUGHT ARTERTA WHICH HAVE STOPPED THEM FROM GETTING THAT 1ST GOALNANI STILL NEEDS SHOOTING PRACTICE FDCFVCVVBVVBVBVVBRAGEEEEEEEEE :D

Gibson :D NevillePark :D ScholesOwen :D Giggs442
ok, so despite the game Evra was having you wouldve kept him on, pretty sure if Evra had given away a Pen or somthing (somthing which was definitly on the cards the way he was goin) people wouldve been up in arms about why he was kept on despite a very dismal perfromance defensivly, Neville was found out early on, but was good from there onwards, fatigue or lack of legs wasn't a problem for him. Lol at Gibson having Legs or even adding Legs to even this team, and we was never gonna go 4-4-2after the Fulham game i swear everyone was lambasting Fergie for even attempting 4-4-2, against Everton that wouldve been suicide even with 10-15 to go

Dont even know what to sayFulham all over againSo pissed off right nowSpose to go a links yard later but im actually to annoyed to talk IRLHOW THE f*ck CAN WE FINK WE ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN THE PL AND CL AND WE CANT HOLD A 3-1 LEAD AGAINST EVERTONEVRA WAS ALMOST AS POOR 2DAY AS HE WAS ON HIS DEBUTNEVILLE HAD A SOLID GAME BUT DIDNT OFFER MUCH GOING FORWARD AND RAFAEL WOULDVE CAUGHT ARTERTA WHICH HAVE STOPPED THEM FROM GETTING THAT 1ST GOALNANI STILL NEEDS SHOOTING PRACTICE FDCFVCVVBVVBVBVVBRAGEEEEEEEEE :D
think this was exactly why he was picked.