OK OK OK

Admin.

f*ck CHELSEA4points clear already PMSLLLLLWere f*cked
Laugh otherweise you'll cry, if were all honest with ourselves we couldve predicted this pre-season, they are the most efficent team about, and have this systematic dismantling of team down to a fine art, i actually hate watching them play, always feels like a forgone conclusion.

lolololoololhart

Only thing I can see derailing Chelsea is serious serious injuries.
what you mean like Essien missing half a season., Or Ashley Cole being ruled out of the run in during a crucial stage. or how about a huge scandle involving their captain?They'll only win it if they throw it away, its theirs to win and lose

Only thing I can see derailing Chelsea is serious serious injuries.
what you mean like Essien missing half a season., Or Ashley Cole being ruled out of the run in during a crucial stage. or how about a huge scandle involving their captain?They'll only win it if they throw it away, its theirs to win and lose
Like half their team catching some deadly virus! lol.You're right, its theirs to win and lose, they are too machine like.

Chelsea look like they have an unbeaten season in them dare I say.They're just so ruthless.
i reckon they will slip up sooner or later, but i dont see them losing more than 3 games, and they wont drop silly points like we have and will, they're riding a wave, they've not even conceeded a f*ck*ng goal man never mind dropping pointsLOL. The irony is, Anelka came out pre-season and said their priority was firmly the Champions league,