Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank.

Hattons been hitting the bag.

10 posts in this topic

THERS ONLY ONE RICKY CRACKON!!!!!!!!!!!!...i tried :D/POS FOR TITLE

Calzaghe now Hatton. Would be interesting to see whether he uses the same excuse as Calzaghe and blames this on the boredom of not training for a fight and being bored etc due to that.

Stupid cuntWhen im bored i knock one out or phone someone or go gym etcNot sniff 7 lines of cokeJust saying initAshame they only expose sport stars though and not all the suits and mps who do it

Doesn't suprise me at all. He liked to hang with the Gangsters, Cousin use to take him and his family out on his boat in Marbella. Probably been doing it for years as these were the times when he beat Kostya Tszyu

Cocaine should be downgraded, it's a popular drug now and don't think anyones died from it in 15-20 years.

always did baffle me as to why people see cocaine as so much worse than weed, and why its looked down upon, i personally dont do either, but to me its all the same, unless its serious hard fiend off crack head like drugs, i see them all as being pretty much the same,

lol @ comparing cocaine and weedi agree cocaine is not as harmful as the authorities try to make out but they ain't on the same level at all

Ricky Hatton>>>>>>>> that's why we all love him cos he's a regular geezer and a bit of a boyquality fella

lol @ comparing cocaine and weedi agree cocaine is not as harmful as the authorities try to make out but they ain't on the same level at all
to be honest, it aint just about comparing them, what i said is that i see all drugs as being in the same basket unless it leaves the user with some serious obvious external effects,i.e stuff like Heroin and Crack,