When did you make your first £1000?

NiNES.

i'm 19 and i work for myself doing what i like and making good money from it..

iv got a car and a work van.

what have you got ?

serious question

spending £120 at the weekend on anything from going Club.. to buying clothes... to buying my food..is NOT a lot....swear most of the people on here just try to start arguements

having a clapped out work van and a car aint nothing to phone home about.

:rofl:

u stil live wit parents??

this

i know a lot of guys who go on like soco, cos they get a lil wage, bung there mum £100 a month and then have nothin else to do with there P

once this guy has responsibility he will probably change

/

soco i assume u are saving some of this £ and not just pissing it all away

LEGIT MONEY >>>>> _______.

TRUE TALK

been a long time but when work money would see me become the tighetest person known to man - not giving/frivolously spending money i actually worked hard for

definite

ill gotten gains i always waste on sh*t like drink, raving, clothes i dont need etc

when u have worked hard for the £ u appreciate it much much more

this

i know a lot of guys who go on like soco, cos they get a lil wage, bung there mum £100 a month and then have nothin else to do with there P

/

Basically i told my mum to work half as much hours as she did before so she gets half of what she used to..but i give her the other half so she still gets the full amount for working half as much.

i have fun at the weekend and with what ever is left saves up untill it gets to about £700-800 then i buy stuff to further my business or pay for a holiday etc

the way some of u talk in here its like you just popped out and suddenly became 30yrs old.

so quick to give advice. calm down.

normally like £400 a month depending on what jobs i get..if it's just the garden work it's like 400..if it's paving/patio work can be £700-800.. she didn't work loads of hours before but if i could afford it she wouldn't work any..

my dad's making P.. works abroad as a sparky making £1200 a week with all his food and accomidation paid for..goes out for 6-8 weeks..comes back for 2

this

/

Basically i told my mum to work half as much hours as she did before so she gets half of what she used to..but i give her the other half so she still gets the full amount for working half as much.

i have fun at the weekend and with what ever is left saves up untill it gets to about £700-800 then i buy stuff to further my business or pay for a holiday etc

fair enuff, ure looking after your old dear which is probably more than most of the man gunning u are doing

do ure ting

im not any better than u anyway

• Upvote 2

Guest Triple XXX

this

/

fair enuff, ure looking after your old dear which is probably more than most of the man gunning u are doing

do ure ting

im not any better than u anyway

gettme, mans what? 19? and hes doin more than most did at that age

do ur ting plyr