Cat Jump

Skola

<_< im not sure if your sabotage was intentional

skeptical people will read the replies, first.

<_<

What is the problem? Someone would have watched the video and posted on it anyways. I'm fully baffed by what you are on about. furthermore, you think they won't watch the video because of what I posted? SMH

<_< im not sure if your sabotage was intentional

skeptical people will read the replies, first.

<_<

What is the problem? Someone would have watched the video and posted on it anyways. I'm fully baffed by what you are on about. furthermore, you think they won't watch the video because of what I posted? SMH

I thought your reply being the first might spoil the joke but it didnt. Theres no problem.

That lil' muhf*cka lives there, he should know that table slippery. Like my girls cat, little f*cker always jumps on the kitchen TV and the sh*t always wobbles and he there wobbling tryna catch balance.

Them parkour cats are talented. Black and White cat shimmying at the window made that sh*t look easy. My girls cat would catch a concussion trying to do them aerobatics. Try and take his bowl of whiskas and his paw comes at you quick