Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

DO YOU RECKON ANIMALS HAVE AMBITIONS?

47 posts in this topic

Basically just been smoking that high grade and was feeding my cat, then i was looking at it and thought "do they have ambitions?"like are dogs, cats etc content with just running around eating,shitting and breathing? Or do they have dreams like us and secretely feel depressed and bitter about being confined to a life of monotonous daily activities?VIPERS DISCUSS

do you even have a cat you f*ck*ng trollmeisterthink mr valentine laced your chro with some PCP brah

Salmons do, dunno about the rest.

course i have a cat broserious thread, dnt de-railure the 1 being a stupid f*ck*ng prick by the correct definition, not the vip version/I DNT TROLLL

edit: i read inhibitions not ambitions :D no idea but my story was about some monkeys mocking each other

interestingi would like to see some reasearch conducted with dolphinsreckon that would reveal a great deal

what like do cats watch pokemon and have ambitions of getting one of them gold coins on their heads?

nah i dnt think they do, jus run around n that

interesting topicfor some time i have been amassing intelligence that there will be an animal uprising sooni have decided the only way to make ppl take this threat seriously is to write a treatment for a tv series and get it green lighted for production b4 its to late/lmao at thinking animals cant talk,torture them and you will find out more

what like do cats watch pokemon and have ambitions of getting one of them gold coins on their heads?
:D But on the topic i doubt it, there life is all they know. They get depressed if you f*ck up there daily routine though like stopping them from going outside etc. So i guess in a very small way yes.

No they dont have the ability to think into the future like humans do.But cats can look into your soul so next time one is staring at you, you know why.

"I've reached the top and had to stop and that's what botherin' me"I literally needn't say more.

lol tony starks who r you?..bare name changes