When Is Gassin Chicks Acceptable?

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

when shes your girlfriend?close female friend?like you know when they chat sh*t about they look ugly or sutin n want them complimentsor constantly tellin them their sexy or whatever

The thing with gassin' its been soo bastardised you need be exclusive with it.No matter how gassed a woman might seem . She is still hoping/wishing the guy of her dreams gives her the complement she wants to hear. But its never the case, Its the same hungry social website beat down casanova who is just trying his luck.LOL,I really hope these broads take comments like 'nice pic hehe xx, peng ting, wifey, sexy, e.t.c with a pinch of salt. As far as gassing goes for moi. Am only complementing someone I have a built some sort of relationship with, close friend > potential wifey or my actual girlfriend..And trust me.... I am using the gas to my advantage or guaranteed something in return.. I dont think a random girl you probably wouldn't ever speak to/get t know is worthy of gas imo.

• Upvote 1

Never gas tbhIf the female has been around me long enough i guarantee the moment i drop a compliment she'll realise the rarity of how often I give out compliments.Tbh this topic is referring to chicks your not with, you can gas your wifey all day long if thats you, its the general gassing of females out of that boundary which is the problem

no just make sure you set the levels of how you wish to proceed with the chick.if you just wanna f*ck her make it knownif you want more ... be a bit more subtle respectfulif you gas chicks from the get go your asking to be walked overtheres nothing wrong with complimenting your girlfriend.. but compliments should be medium-rare like a steak, make her appreciate that sh*t more.

To be honest, the girls that tend to seek for the compliments are low on self esteem anyway and if you wanna smash don't 'gas' them just make it clear you wanna f*ck and thats good enough. f*ck constantly giving them compliments and attention so they get the wrong idea and you never get a bang or she just mocks you.Eitherway, as I've said, if you've got game then you shouldn't need to be doing it. It's usually the hungry ones that over do it.*edit*Basically what this Vladamir USSR lad is saying.

never really gassed a chick, only been honest i dont class valid compliments as gas, having said that i dont overly compliment any chick no matter how beautiful, funny or whatever, ill usually tell them how i feel once then from then they know init, obviously links is different u dont usually have to gas them at all just let them know u want to beat