3DTV

Thizz

my mate downloaded avatar 3d version, I was like don't u have to have them special screens or glasses?

"nah mate i got these from ages ago"

*pulls out a pair of the old skool green and red lens 3d glasses he must've got from a box of frosties about 10 yrs ago*

as someone said

till you can see it without the galasses im not on it

Trust

What if you wear glasses already :lol:

then your pissed

Damn right, when I saw a film in 3D stuck on the pair they give you and it didn't feel right. Started to hurt and twitch my nose then had to lift them up a couple times.

Guest Triple XXX

in a few years they should be ones that dont need glasses, already prototypes out there

but super hi vision is coming in 2015 with the tvs coming out in like 2011, 2012

so boy

ill prob wait until theres a super hi one with 3D

my normal hdtv is doin alright right now

• 10 months later...

LED and LCD tvs are basically the same, except LEDs use light emitting diodes for their backlighting. Your average person wouldn't tell the difference in a clear day. 3D tellys are pretty much pointless, the technology has been around for decades and I just don't see it being a standard for your average household. Plasma's produces the richest colours but its a shame that the high cost of maintenance and limitations render them pointless.

• 4 weeks later...