Got loot buyin car

Davicious X

Find a friend who's a mechanic or knows his/her way around a car. Get them to go see cars you're interested in (if you're going 2nd hand).

or if you haven't got this, which most people haven't..just search for cars untill you find the 1 you are sure you want then pay for an AA inspection or any other type of inspection..it''s only like £40-80 so when you're spending big money it's a minor.

the list is too long..

check for decent tyre thread.

check oil/coolant etc

run your finger across the engine (when it's cold) to see if any oil comes off on your finger.

if the engine is spotless, more time it's been steam cleaned to hide a leak.

make sure the car has full service history and cambelt changed if going for a higher milage car.

ask for any reciepts for repairs done.

Take off the oil cap and check there's no white around the cap.

if you have passed your test mate sure you ask for a test drive.. (if he just drives he can hide things you might not be aware of untill it's too late)

because you have a lot of money, it's better to buy from a garage and ask for warrentee

check tax is what was stated on the advertisement

too many to mention really..but gives you an idea i suppose.

• Upvote 2

ur first car

/

swear u like 30

im only 21 - had about 8

wot sort of life is this?

Let's look at this for a hot minute.

Where are these cars you claim to have had? If there not lined up outside your crib what's the point? I mean why so many cars? Please tell me your bills are paid on time smh.

I've not really had a need for a car til this point and to be honest I still don't, its not about the need, for me it's about the next step. When I said a few weeks ago I been away gettin my money up I wasn't joking. Now is the time for me to look at a car. Why have a car at 18 but be living with parents? Each to their own obviously but I just didn't see a point in having an unnecessary outgoing.

And stop saying I'm 30 ffs you got the whole forum on your silly bandwagon find something or someone else to focus on, it's such a broken record

• Upvote 7

Why have a car at 18 but be living with parents?

Now this is a very silly thing to say.

I've just known enough 18yos that just have a car. They don't use it to make money they just use it to shop or link chicks or go to clubs.

I'm just thinking bout assets and liabilities. A car that's gettin you from a to b is fine but I'm looking at the whole alphabet

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why have a car at 18 but be living with parents?

Now this is a very silly thing to say.

I've just known enough 18yos that just have a car. They don't use it to make money they just use it to shop or link chicks or go to clubs.

I'm just thinking bout assets and liabilities. A car that's gettin you from a to b is fine but I'm looking at the whole alphabet

get what you're saying cuz the heads i know still on push bike are saying the same ting..but when you get the car, ull realize why people would rather just drive, even if it's not to make money

ur first car

/

swear u like 30

im only 21 - had about 8

wot sort of life is this?

Let's look at this for a hot minute.

Where are these cars you claim to have had? If there not lined up outside your crib what's the point? I mean why so many cars? Please tell me your bills are paid on time smh.

I've not really had a need for a car til this point and to be honest I still don't, its not about the need, for me it's about the next step. When I said a few weeks ago I been away gettin my money up I wasn't joking. Now is the time for me to look at a car. Why have a car at 18 but be living with parents? Each to their own obviously but I just didn't see a point in having an unnecessary outgoing.

And stop saying I'm 30 ffs you got the whole forum on your silly bandwagon find something or someone else to focus on, it's such a broken record

:/