Dad threatens to duppy school kids for bullying his daughter

JOHN DOE

"What do you mean they're picking on you? Well that just seems like unacceptable behaviour. I suggest we speak to the head teacher and if they are not willing to respond we go further by bringing this bullying up at the next PTA meeting. If it still persists we should then think about bringing in the police and seeking legal action..."

This is the bullshit way the authorities want you to handle it but has anyone ever heard of this way working? Not a f*ck, so like a proper protective parent I would be like that same guy, all on the bus letting folk know...

"Touch my child again. I dare you I double dare you muthaf*cka, touch my child again. Maan I wish you would put a open condom on my child one more muthaf*ckin time. Maan I'll shove my foot so deep in your ass that you can smell it, and your breath will turn into footlocker water repellant"

Guest Esquilax

Lol at thinking you wouldn't do the same if someone dropped a used condom on your daughters head

I don't care how old you are your lips getting busted. I'm surprised he didn't actually bang them up

• Upvote 2

dunno what id do but itll prob end up gettin violent to the youngn. Man put a dom on the kids head and slapped her head, humiliated her, thats ur flesh and blood better yet ur seed and a female at that- when ur angry u do all sorts of stupid stuff its wrong to hit children but id prob slap that youngn still. If it was a boy(son) then id tell him to man up/ go fight them niggas