depression

Guillermo Rigondeaux

anyone ever get depressed how do u deal with that feeing of dread and hopelessness that seems to last for daysis it just a "man up" and deal with it thingi just lost everything in the space of 2 weekstrying 2 ride out this wave but i cant lie vip2 i feel like im drowningin a deep place atm
I'm going through a lot of depression too my friend. I split up from my girlfriend about 5 weeks ago now, have dropped out of Uni, canceled performances that I have been booked to play and just losing everyone and everything around me right now. I come to an educational point my life where I have learnt so much about the society we live in and the political/economical systems that I just reject them completely so I am finding it very difficult to want to engage in society or find myself a job because I no longer care about money or being rich/famous etc. I am slowly starting to get back on track but i suppose the biggest thing in my life right now is God. He is giving me a lot of strength to try and cope with my problems and also listening to various types of music; mainly peaceful and loving music that i can relate to. I understand how you feel and all I can do is offer my support if you need to talk then my inbox is here but I say try to look towards the bright side of the things you have rather than the things you don't have. The Beatles - 'Let it be' has been a big comfort to me. Peace bro.
  • Upvote 1

anyone ever get depressed how do u deal with that feeing of dread and hopelessness that seems to last for daysis it just a "man up" and deal with it thingi just lost everything in the space of 2 weekstrying 2 ride out this wave but i cant lie vip2 i feel like im drowningin a deep place atm
I'm going through a lot of depression too my friend. I split up from my girlfriend about 5 weeks ago now, have dropped out of Uni, canceled performances that I have been booked to play and just losing everyone and everything around me right now. I come to an educational point my life where I have learnt so much about the society we live in and the political/economical systems that I just reject them completely so I am finding it very difficult to want to engage in society or find myself a job because I no longer care about money or being rich/famous etc. I am slowly starting to get back on track but i suppose the biggest thing in my life right now is God. He is giving me a lot of strength to try and cope with my problems and also listening to various types of music; mainly peaceful and loving music that i can relate to. I understand how you feel and all I can do is offer my support if you need to talk then my inbox is here but I say try to look towards the bright side of the things you have rather than the things you don't have. The Beatles - 'Let it be' has been a big comfort to me. Peace bro.
but i bet ur going to the next student march to hit bully vans with placards tho innit
  • Upvote 2

sorry to hear that sean but think of your kids n hustle to support them, i know the worlds f*cked up morally economically and politically but we all have to play our position n stay strong brother
Cheers bro. Yeah man, haven't finished with Uni put it that way. I just need a little time out to deal with my problems so have put in to defer the year and hope to re-start my second year in September. Too much politics involved with my peers. Am even thinking of a transfer to Goldsmiths too or something. I know we all have our part to play, I suppose I am just trying to work out what my part is. There are some other difficulties that I choose not to state here which is no disrespect to yourself because you seem level headed but there are high levels of immaturity in this room on VIP2 and would prefer not to state for them to dash their daggers when they have hardly lived themselves. Peace brother :D
  • Upvote 2

but i bet ur going to the next student march to hit bully vans with placards tho innit
I believe and support equality to the FULLEST degree.My friend you need to be educated so let me show you a thing or two..please watch all videos on this..

And then check out the following videos on my bredins page.. know yourself and free yourself before you comment again please. Safe. http://www.youtube.com/user/Xodus2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUq_pS7U-Hk

Safe.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

saw that dropped out of uni bit n my heart sank, dude WTF? thought u were actually doin something worthwhile? why did you drop out? depression or the chick?at least you have religion and that n some music thats good seems your focus is posititive.bt still didnt think ud b droppin out, u seemed so eager to go to uni

saw that dropped out of uni bit n my heart sank, dude WTF? thought u were actually doin something worthwhile? why did you drop out? depression or the chick?at least you have religion and that n some music thats good seems your focus is posititive.bt still didnt think ud b droppin out, u seemed so eager to go to uni
Thank you for your message my friend but I am a man of virtue and most honorable. I like to be true to myself bro and I understand totally, to everyone that buys into capitalism and in the type of "free" market we live in today why one would want to go out and better himself but know what? by me not having these things it automatically tells me that I am no good and that i am not better and I thereafter have to go out and try prove myself to the world, like I should even have to prove anything. I am a child of God and I see everyone as equals. There is no skin colour, ethnicity or nationality, or sex even about it. Everyone is equal. Period. If I indulge in this system we have here today I would contradict myself and go against everything that I truly believe in and stand for as an individual. But I say each to their own. I'm not here to cause harm or to bring that system down. If people want to live by the system and be controlled and made to feel worthless under this system that is their own free will and choice being handed over on a plate. Not mine. I am better off, I am good and I am cool bro. I'm sorry your heart sank brother, but please believe me, my heart sinks seeing people brainwashed and living in this system. For every one man that has it all, 10,000 are on a hustle to make that one spot. It's false consciousness bro and I am a very conscious bredda and fully aware of who I am and my surroundings. Peace, love and respect to you dude.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Thank you for your message my friend but I am a man of virtue and most honorable. I like to be true to myself bro and I understand totally, to everyone that buys into capitalism and in the type of "free" market we live in today why one would want to go out and better himself but know what? by me not having these things it automatically tells me that I am no good and that i am not better and I thereafter have to go out and try prove myself to the world, like I should even have to prove anything. I am a child of God and I see everyone as equals. There is no skin colour, ethnicity or nationality, or sex even about it. Everyone is equal. Period. If I indulge in this system we have here today I would contradict myself and go against everything that I truly believe in and stand for as an individual. But I say each to their own. I'm not here to cause harm or to bring that system down. If people want to live by the system and be controlled and made to feel worthless under this system that is their own free will and choice being handed over on a plate. Not mine. I am better off, I am good and I am cool bro. I'm sorry your heart sank brother, but please believe me, my heart sinks seeing people brainwashed and living in this system. For every one man that has it all, 10,000 are on a hustle to make that one spot. It's false consciousness bro and I am a very conscious bredda and fully aware of who I am and my surroundings. Peace, love and respect to you dude.
i hear that man, the society thing is true like we have to go through certain tests and stuff to prove our capabilty and inteligence in order to achieve a certain level of success or something, thats what we're taught from an early age anywaysgood luck with it though man, although im sure u wont have any issues
  • Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
I'm depressed. The only thing in my life that is makin me depressed right now is his f*ckin stupid piece of sh*t family. I hate them all I literally HATE them all. They make my life a f*ck*ng misery it's like they're testing me to see if I'm gonna stick around after they're constant drama all the time.I HATE THEM.
What are they doing? Once you have a baby they may relax.

Men that get depressed are bitches, shouldn't be allowed to breathe, shoot the f*ckers.Bare moist guys in here, pull your knickers up ya soft f*ck*ng cunts
Any man that goes on like this (and yes I do see many of the "man up" dem") are the real bitches because they live their lives emotionless and are pretty much fake and more unmanly than anything.. You are the cheaters of society ; the conductors of war and the most seflish of people. Robot men. I'd rather live thanks. Ta.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

i have suffered from deep depression in the past for various reasonsmy close friend died early this year, guess it was a wake up call that life is really to short,, so i kicked, myself up the arse , locked off anyone who i thought had a negative impact on me, got a decent job, decent house and settled myself independantly, as for the last few years ive not been settled, guess i was lost, look back at myself now and think its such a shame i was in that state.its been hard getting to the point in life where i am today but yet rewarding at the same time