World War 2 RAF Pilots

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Awesome Kong

Only in recent times I have appreciated how f*cked it must have been and how brave the pilots of the RAF were back then.

The Battle of Britain (German: Luftschlacht um England or Luftschlacht um Großbritannien) is the name given to the air campaign waged by the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) against the United Kingdom during the summer and autumn of 1940. The objective of the campaign was to gain air superiority over the Royal Air Force (RAF), especially Fighter Command. The name derives from a famous speech delivered by Prime Minister Winston Churchill in the House of Commons: "The Battle of France is over. I expect the Battle of Britain is about to begin..."[24][25]

The Battle of Britain was the first major campaign to be fought entirely by air forces, and was also the largest and most sustained aerial bombing campaign to that date. From July 1940 coastal shipping convoys and shipping centres, such as Portsmouth, were the main targets; one month later the Luftwaffe shifted its attacks to RAF airfields and infrastructure. As the battle progressed the Luftwaffe also targeted aircraft factories and ground infrastructure. Eventually the Luftwaffe resorted to attacking areas of political significance and using terror bombing tactics.[nb 15]

The failure of Germany to achieve its objectives of destroying Britain's air defences, or forcing Britain to negotiate an armistice or an outright surrender, is considered its first major defeat and one of the crucial turning points in the war.[27] If Germany had gained air superiority, Adolf Hitler might have launched Operation Sea Lion, an amphibious and airborne invasion of Britain.

Recently only found an appreciation for the technology of the aircraft back then too.

The Spitfire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Me109

• Upvote 3

If the Nazis won there would be NO middle class or lower class Jews. You'd have Jews working for Hitler and his regime, helping to find and eliminate other Jews . Black people would be the brick layers at the bottom. We'd all be speaking German. Hitler was an intelligent yet insane man due to his philosophy on race, he would have kept black people alive for labour. The order would be;

Germans/Austrians (so called Aryans)

Japanese

Arabs (Middle Eastern and Africa) - Simply because they share the same hatred for Jews due to religion

Other Whites (Europeans etc.)

Asians (Indians, Bangladeshi's, etc)

Blacks

That's my 2 cents

Guest Esquilax

Impressive guys, the hurricane won us the battle though, never realised until a little while back that we had polish flying for us to, not sure the exact number but i know they had a big impact.

I should f*ck*ng hope so as well

Guest Awesome Kong

It was mainly North Africa and some parts of East Africa. The other niggaz that fought where from the French and British colonies.

Africa is still Africa, north, south, east & west.

Guest Awesome Kong

If the Nazis won there would be NO middle class or lower class Jews. You'd have Jews working for Hitler and his regime, helping to find and eliminate other Jews . Black people would be the brick layers at the bottom. We'd all be speaking German. Hitler was an intelligent yet insane man due to his philosophy on race, he would have kept black people alive for labour. The order would be;

Germans/Austrians (so called Aryans)

Japanese

Arabs (Middle Eastern and Africa) - Simply because they share the same hatred for Jews due to religion

Other Whites (Europeans etc.)

Asians (Indians, Bangladeshi's, etc)

Blacks

That's my 2 cents

The arabsnever hated jews because of religion. The recent beef is due to the illegal formation of Israel & its "only jew, mostly khazar jews can live there" policy.

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Lol at fighting for whitey ... Bunch of house negros fightin for devils

U crave their love

We always fought them from day one Held them at bay for a thousand years whilst u were enslaved and conquered utterly apart from the malis

Hav a word with yourselves

They begged to be like us, they destroyed africa due to jealousy & slavery.

• Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Impressive guys, the hurricane won us the battle though, never realised until a little while back that we had polish flying for us to, not sure the exact number but i know they had a big impact.

They were from they Polish airforce, who managed to escape the Soviet/Nazi invasion. They were considered one of the best fighter pilots & would chase the luftwaffe all the way back to France.

Guest Awesome Kong

U think hitler would have rated Arabs and japaneese over other whites?

I know he formed alliances with some Arab groups and with japan as a whole

but once hitler no longer had use for them be certain that he would have turned on them as they didn't fit into his Aryan ideal

Japan would control a larger area than Hitler, he wouldn't have been able to if the USA couldn't have.