Wasteman Has 10 kids with 10 different women

Vertigo

I know what you were thinking. I bet it's a black man. :lol:

After fathering eight children by eight mothers, Keith Macdonald might have done enough to put women off him for life.

But despite his appalling track record, the 25-year-old is expecting a ninth and tenth – by two more women. As most of the mothers and children are largely dependent on benefits, they are likely to cost the taxpayer £1.5million by the time all the children are 16.

Unemployed Macdonald – described as Britain’s worst father – had his first child at the age of 15 and has abandoned every one.When his latest offspring are born he will have fathered ten children by ten mothers in only ten years.And there have even been claims from two former girlfriends that he may have fathered a further four. But the binman’s son, who lives on £44 a week income support and wakes up with a can of lager each morning, contributes just £5 a week to their upkeep.

Yesterday Sarah Armstrong, 19, who does have a job as a beautician, said she was six weeks pregnant with his child. Miss Armstrong, from Chester-le-Street, County Durham, said she had been carrying twins, but has miscarried one.

She said she and Macdonald had been seeing each other up to four times a week. ‘He even moved his Xbox in, but he took that away last week,’ she said. Macdonald promised to marry her, she said, and she has a picture of him as the screensaver on her phone. But last night Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear, said: ‘I don’t know Sarah (Armstrong). She’s not even my girlfriend.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313410/Now-babies-women-Britains-feckless-father--cost-taxpayer-1-5m-time-theyve-grown-up.html#ixzz1051ngySX

article-1313410-0B417177000005DC-66_306x473.jpg

article-1313410-0B431B5D000005DC-730_306x1050.jpg

article-1313410-0B424867000005DC-775_634x722.jpg

I know what you were thinking. I bet it's a black man. :lol:

After fathering eight children by eight mothers, Keith Macdonald might have done enough to put women off him for life.

But despite his appalling track record, the 25-year-old is expecting a ninth and tenth – by two more women. As most of the mothers and children are largely dependent on benefits, they are likely to cost the taxpayer £1.5million by the time all the children are 16.

Unemployed Macdonald – described as Britain’s worst father – had his first child at the age of 15 and has abandoned every one.When his latest offspring are born he will have fathered ten children by ten mothers in only ten years.And there have even been claims from two former girlfriends that he may have fathered a further four. But the binman’s son, who lives on £44 a week income support and wakes up with a can of lager each morning, contributes just £5 a week to their upkeep.

Yesterday Sarah Armstrong, 19, who does have a job as a beautician, said she was six weeks pregnant with his child. Miss Armstrong, from Chester-le-Street, County Durham, said she had been carrying twins, but has miscarried one.

She said she and Macdonald had been seeing each other up to four times a week. ‘He even moved his Xbox in, but he took that away last week,’ she said. Macdonald promised to marry her, she said, and she has a picture of him as the screensaver on her phone. But last night Macdonald, from Washington, Tyne and Wear, said: ‘I don’t know Sarah (Armstrong). She’s not even my girlfriend.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313410/Now-babies-women-Britains-feckless-father--cost-taxpayer-1-5m-time-theyve-grown-up.html#ixzz1051ngySX

article-1313410-0B417177000005DC-66_306x473.jpg

article-1313410-0B431B5D000005DC-730_306x1050.jpg

article-1313410-0B424867000005DC-775_634x722.jpg

wot a load of f*ck*ng scruffs, ugly f*ckers

Guest Portuguese

I know this family they have a competition between a father and his three sons.

Father has 17 children with 7 different mothers

First son has 12 children with 5 different mothers

Middle son has 8 children with 7 different mothers

Youngest son has 5 children with 5 different mothers

So its Four men 24 women 39 children