Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

self respect and integrity

16 posts in this topic

mumsies always been goin on about this to me from a young age, about how it builds your charachter and shapes you as a personso me ye i need to get my self respect backbut the thing is were im living ppl no me as that guy who does thatcan i change their perception of one or is this not possible

self respect has nothing to do with people's perceptionand if You change, people won't be able to help but see the change.

topic went a bit ronghow can yu get yur self respect back wen yu completely lost it thats the question

respect Yourself initmake some moral standards, and decide You're gonna stick to them, like Your own code of conduct so to speak

lens yu hit the nail on the headtopic can be locked

ooooooooooooohhhhthis the guy who got kicked out of his bed coz the girl didn't like the sex?

you guys aint helping his self respect thing he has going on

yh but we got a name change issue at hand here. but now i know. plus i've solved it anyway. Shinky = E15. :D

you guys aint helping his self respect thing he has going on
before you come out the other side you must first tackle the issues at handim just helpin man out

I think you have to start with self-worthyou have to start thinkin about what makes you a worthwhile person to the worldwhat are your qualities? what are you good at? where does your potential lie?then you can start to respect thatwhen you respect yourself, and what you bring to the table what everyone else thinks isnt gna mean anything to youthey dont know you really, most of them

when you respect yourself, and what you bring to the table what everyone else thinks isnt gna mean anything to youthey dont know you really, most of them
good words there

ViP2 Advice: What your mates might think but would never say.