CHRIS MOYLES' RADIO RANT

imhim

Guest Esquilax

C/EKS

The BBC is the largest broadcasting corporation in the world, it's pretty f*ck*ng important to this country, regardless of what you think of its programming.

All funded by the license fee, which is pittance.

Guest Triple XXX

Lol eks was just droppin real talk

I'm always like WTF at this "he earns more than the pm" bullshit that the media have been dropping as of late

trust

also this new found hate for bankers

them niggas do a hard job and no one was complaining when money was flooding in with 110% mortgages n cheap loans n credit cards n sh*t

truesay they f*cked up with the sub prime sh*t, but they still do a hard, complicated job in a competitive market and deserve big pay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm always like WTF at this "he earns more than the pm" bullshit that the media have been dropping as of late

trust

them niggas do a hard job and no one was complaining when money was flooding in with 110% mortgages n cheap loans n credit cards n sh*t

truesay they f*cked up with the sub prime sh*t, but they still do a hard, complicated job in a competitive market and deserve big pay

this statement is so stupid that i dont even know where to start....its obvious you dont watch the news or read......God you are dumb

as long as there are gullible and ignorant people such as yourself the general working man will continue to get pissed on by the ruling classes....... smh if everyone had your attitude slavery would still be practised :arrow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

trust

Behave no new found hate, Bankers always been hated maybe due to jealously but alot due to the way they dont care of the major risks they take. Of course you need to take risks in life/business but the RBS boss proper took the piss and we are expected to pay for it. All 30 something BILLION of it

why dont you explain why its dumb then, maybe ill learn sutin

u f*ck

because silly child the reason why people are pissed at bankers is the only reason they still have jobs is because they were bailed out with our money...

not being content with still having jobs while they lost billions (which anyone else would get the sack for) they still demand that they deserve their million pound bonuses.....

meanwhile because the government has bankrupted the nation keeping these ungrateful tossers in work in order to save money some poor sod working for the home office loses their £20,000 a year due to budget cuts through no fault of their own while some c*nt banker who was responsible for the mess takes home his £5000000 yearly bonus guilt free...

i could go much deeper into how what the banks done was tantamount to fraud but you obviously wouldnt understand

a lot of my friends are losing their jobs over the mess these cunts caused and its going to cost me and you a lot of money in years to come

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

His salary is ridiculous, granted. However, I'm sick of people f*ck*ng moaning that the public sector should be paid pittance in comparison to the private sector. It's quite simple... If the pay is sh*t, only the sh*t people will take the job. That means shitter quality public services. People expect everyone working in the public sector to be some kind of volunteer! It's a job like any other... The best person has to get hired but the best person will not apply if the salary is not competitive. For example, if ITV wanted to pay a presenter £200k and the BBC paid them £201k, people would complain. But if the BBC paid presenters £20k and had a bunch of sh*t presenters everyone would complain that the BBC is crap.

Also, I'm sick of people being compared to the Prime Minister. Who the f*ck decided he should be the benchmark for how much people should be paid!? Local authority leaders I can understand as to the general public they are just doing what he does but on a smaller scale. But this "earns more than the PM" thing goes too far at times... Even beyond the public sector!

Alie G.

FWIW, pay doctors, nurses, police chiefs etc the earth as far as im concerned if they're doing a good job. However, the fact that Mark Thompson (DG of the BBC) is on 850k per annum is a f*ck*ng disgrace. He is not saving lives or helping people, he's just getting females giddy over Eastenders.

The BBC is one big f*ck*ng gravy train that needs derailing, and believe me, I have worked there. Getting picked up and dropped home every day in an executive whip when I could just catch the bus <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EDITED: Baiting myself like that ain't the one.

im being too bait on here these days still.

dont even like to be arrogant more time, but i have to make it rain on pussies like angelo (no homo)

but on a real ting vip2 users, if u need some career advice, no matter who u r and what u wanna do, holla me, I can help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Not getting paid for two months is unacceptable no matter who you are. 850k for the BBC boss is frankly disgraceful. The BBC's best response to his salary was that he doesn't take a bonus or a pension scheme. Who the f*ck needs a bonus when your earning 850k of Tv licence payer's money. Having said that BBC as a whole apart from there top management salaries is a great asset to this country and the BBC world service does a fantastic job providing for some countries the only news outlet to the outside world.

trust

this statement is so stupid that i dont even know where to start....its obvious you dont watch the news or read......God you are dumb

as long as there are gullible and ignorant people such as yourself the general working man will continue to get pissed on by the ruling classes....... smh if everyone had your attitude slavery would still be practised :arrow:

calm down u d*ckhead.