Gran Turismo 5

Seymour Cake

ill probably end up getting this.

but the prologue was quite sh*t imo. it really felt like they did f*ck all except make the graphics better. the way they changed the features and added penalties made the gameplay worse and it just felt like an incomplete game but i suppose thats a giveaway in the title.

i think this series has gone downhill since the 3rd game and i can just imagine how most their funds got spent on gettin cars like ferrari in there. i hope this one is a big push forward from the prologue, because considering the power of the ps3 and how detailed some of the new games are these days, i cant see this being competitive and lasting if they dont do some drastic stuff.

yeah the vids do looks sick

if i had a ps3 this is me.

shame its taken so LONG to be released. Swear it was meant to be one of those titles that come with a ps3 bundle?

anyways, for the sake of the ps3, i hope its good!

Yeah was menat to be a launch title I swear

But yeah always rated GT from number 1, best driving game ever

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Triple XXX

delayed

We are sorry to say that Gran Turismo 5 will not be available on the previously announced release date of November 3rd, but the game will be released before Christmas. We sincerely apologise to GT fans for the delay, however creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating a racing experience of the highest quality.

We are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches later this year.

We’ll have more information for you in the near future.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/10/13/gran-turismo-5-release-update/

i just knew it