Whole Load Of Boshes

imhim

Guest M12 Part 2

nah bashy aint gay prolly just prefers a bit of class elegance and subtlety which is part n parcel when you experience greatness

lol

its all relative i suppose

This was my exact reaction.

is dis turning in2 whos da most slaggy cos its dem lighties by far, dey'll show lil respect for their man, and none whatsoeva for themself.

dats y im havin dark children, in my kids accidently come out light, i'm sorting out regular child support payments...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Guest Awesome Kong

is dis turning in2 whos da most slaggy cos its dem lighties by far, dey'll show lil respect for their man, and none whatsoeva for themself.

dats y im havin dark children, in my kids accidently come out light, i'm sorting out regular child support payments...

:/ Dude, I swear you need to rethink what you have just typed.

<_< Smh.

You absolute loser.

Guest Awesome Kong

You could twist and turn any type of race/shade of chick and describe why they are slags. Women are women init, they have their own mind. Just some are weaker/more f*cked than others.

Guest Esquilax

Lol what point does he have?

Perhaps it's because light skinned chicks are usually more attractive than dark skinned ones, hence more likely to flaunt their attractiveness by way of 'slag' behaviour?

Makes more sense to me IMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest Esquilax

Don't take it so personally KG, honestly there's no point

You could be any race nationality or denomination or whatever and you're gonna get rinsed on here, unless you're a pure black male

It's just the way it works

The sooner you come to terms with that the easier your time on here will become

Then you can begin the art of tr0llin

Guest M12 Part 2

Don't take it so personally KG, honestly there's no point

You could be any race nationality or denomination or whatever and you're gonna get rinsed on here, unless you're a pure black male

It's just the way it works

The sooner you come to terms with that the easier your time on here will become

Then you can begin the art of tr0llin

I love it when white boys who have never been near black or mixed girls (I'm discounting bounties) come up with their theories to why black males who actually do touch black girls. Do or say certain things.

Stick to what you know. This ain't your battle.

• Upvote 3