Shakira Shakira

Eskay Jones

Gonna be real for a minute... Granted I haven't watched many of her videos and I don't pay much attention to her but f*ck this bitch. Yeah, she's hot but she's not really that much hotter than your average hot celeb (sounds redundant but you get me). And her random dancing doesn't make me think she'd be any better in bed than any other chick, nor does it make me wanna hit it. The gif above just makes me think she's skinny.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Gonna be real for a minute... Granted I haven't watched many of her videos and I don't pay much attention to her but f*ck this bitch. Yeah, she's hot but she's not really that much hotter than your average hot celeb (sounds redundant but you get me). And her random dancing doesn't make me think she'd be any better in bed than any other chick, nor does it make me wanna hit it. The gif above just makes me think she's skinny.

had to pos

deaded the hype