Your set up

lilwarrior

Wot u got, and wts ur use 4 the equpi jus got a macbook progonna addM-audio firewire solo interface (sound card) - for fones and mayb a mic 4 drafts / if i gt sum1 hu plays guitar...headphones - oviMidi keyboard - productionsdunno wot mic i can get 4 cheap ( probably temp )

Ive got a very basic setup at the minute.4year old pc (use cubase sx3 and reason 4)old keyboard i use as a midi controllertechnics amp and speakersNot a powerful setup at all but does the job at the minute. Looking to get a good mac soon tho. I lost 4 hours of work today due to a windows crash, that cant happen again i was/still am furious.

o yh im looking 2get hold of Reason (3,4, or 5) Logic (dunno which 1)not really bothered about cubase or pro-tools 4 now.and i wont get speakers cos im at uni, will use their studios for propa mixdown / mastersand da keyboard im gonna get is M- Audio Keystation 49

PCMidi Keyboard ( not sensitive to velocity so i have to adjust my velocity manually, but it's nothing, i prefer it that way )hooked up 2 a hi fiand some decent ish Sennheiser headphonesalternate between the last 2 to mix, using whatever sounds the best with both, as per some1's advice on this forum actually, think it was bmc or capt planet ( safe )only thing i'm gonna add is better speakers and headphones, not into hardware, native instruments and edirol do it for me wid der software.oh yh beavis Your dubstep beats are hard. i like that 1 "prototype " the most.

Mac Mini, Logic Pro 9, Mainstage, Waveburner, Cubase 4 Prod. edition, Reason 4,2 x Samson Rubicon R5a, Focusrite Saphire 6 USB audio interface 2 octave MIDI controller, 2x Technic 1210 Mk5s, sum Vestax DJ mixer, Sony amp, and sum meaty speakers for DJing, various other bits and bobs, lookin to get that Akai MPK keyboard next.