Shes back....

NiNES.

Talking about record deals. I've noticed that from the current crop of UK rappers/RnB singers signed to majors, we don't really hear how much they get signed for. If Shardinay is getting signed for £250,000, then it could be believed that those getting top 10s were signed for more? Likewise, as it all seems so secretive it could easily be that they're not really signing big money contracts at all?

Guest Esquilax

Talking about record deals. I've noticed that from the current crop of UK rappers/RnB singers signed to majors, we don't really hear how much they get signed for. If Shardinay is getting signed for £250,000, then it could be believed that those getting top 10s were signed for more? Likewise, as it all seems so secretive it could easily be that they're not really signing big money contracts at all?

The contracts are dependent on the label

She improved.

But, after hearing this girl speak in recent interviews. She more intelligent than she seems to portray.

From my understanding she also doesn't want to get signed either because she said she as a very good well paid job.

the firstvideo was successful because we wasn't sure if it was 4real or Humor

This second video on the other hand is too bait. eventually she will fade out. ..hopefully

She improved.

But, after hearing this girl speak in recent interviews. She more intelligent than she seems to portray.

From my understanding she also doesn't want to get signed either because she said she as a very good well paid job.

the firstvideo was successful because we wasn't sure if it was 4real or Humor

This second video on the other hand is too bait. eventually she will fade out. ..hopefully

she obviously aint intelligent enough to know that she cant sing for sh*t.....

if she really has been signed it just proves there is no God

smh at the fact she has a personal assistant........ this cant be life