21 yr old guy parrd BAGZ

f*ck dan

DID MAN JUST PAR NIGERIA

nigeria got dissed

Sometimes I love this place.

LOLLING.

APPRENTICE IS HARD>>>

LORD SUGER " YOUR FIRED"

YO THE GUY THAT GOT KICKED OFF, WAS WAY TO ARROGANT, HE SHOULD OF READ 33 STRATEGIES OF WAR, TO AVOID GETTING KICKED OUT WAY TO EARLY.

YOOO THE FORMER ROYAL MARINE GUY IS VERY CALCULATING AND THOUGHT DILIGENTLY, KEPT HIS EMOTIONS IN CHECK. ALOT BITCH MADE GUYS IN THE SHOW DOE, f*ck GETTING INTO ARGUMENT INFRONT LORD SUGER, EVEN LORD SUGER ADMIT THEY WERE ACTING LIKE BITCHES, MORE EMOTIONAL THAN THE GIRLS.

ANYWAYS IT WAS HARD.

Guest El Padrino

APPRENTICE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF BLACK FOLKS, WHERES THE THOROUGH BLACK MEN OR BLACK WOMEN IN THE SERIES, I WOULD OF TORN THE SERIES, ISMOOTH IN THIS BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you please attend to you CAPS lock key on your keyboard as it seems to be experiencing difficulties.

• Upvote 1

APPRENTICE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF BLACK FOLKS, WHERES THE THOROUGH BLACK MEN OR BLACK WOMEN IN THE SERIES, I WOULD OF TORN THE SERIES, ISMOOTH IN THIS BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can you please attend to you CAPS lock key on your keyboard as it seems to be experiencing difficulties.

8 off aghalla

has been typiin caps since the beginning of days

no one complains

let the kid live

im so fly the interwebs automatically quote me

jeeeeeeeeze

• Downvote 1

At this point where the show is more about entertainment rather than actual business nous any smart black people would do well to avoid this humiliating circus.