Abortion

The Somalian

having another abortion

"she had plans for this next year, doesn't want to spend it pregnant/with a newborn baby"

fml

tbh this is not the worst attitude. better than her having the kid then resenting the restrictions it puts on her lifestyle, OR, neglecting the baby in order to maintain the lifestyle she wants

Well...I got pregnant when I was taking the pill, I was 16-years-old.... didnt believe in abortion...shes here now and I love her to bits...dont regret a thing! Maybe I would have waited a few year but shes here now ... can't change it so, deal with it! If I could change the past maybe I would have done things differently.... but I guess everyone has their own opinion on abortion... everyones different. I haven't been pregnant since, or had any miscarriages.

Well...I got pregnant when I was taking the pill, I was 16-years-old.... didnt believe in abortion...shes here now and I love her to bits...dont regret a thing! Maybe I would have waited a few year but shes here now ... can't change it so, deal with it! If I could change the past maybe I would have done things differently.... but I guess everyone has their own opinion on abortion... everyones different. I haven't been pregnant since, or had any miscarriages.

Ws you taking the pill properly?

Clearly not

I don't even wanna be raw and I know you must love your child more than life itself but 16?

bill-duke.jpg

To be fair I can't say I was taking it entirely properly... I didnt have the correct knowledge of how the pill worked then. I knew that fact that I was supposed to take one a day but say I didnt have the pills on me one day and was out at family... I would take two when I did have my pills back. Stupid mistake really but now I know that the pill is not the best method of contraception put it that way....

Also Kurtis? What do you mean by attitude I say it how it is... if thats wrong shoot me. -_-

Clearly not

I don't even wanna be raw and I know you must love your child more than life itself but 16?

bill-duke.jpg

Yes 16... sh*t happened... things in my life at the time were bad... seen my daughter as being my guide... to be honest... not been pregnant since or had ay miscarriages.... I see it as FATE she was meant to be here I feel..

Clearly not

bill-duke.jpg

Yes 16... sh*t happened... things in my life at the time were bad... seen my daughter as being my guide... to be honest... not been pregnant since or had ay miscarriages.... I see it as FATE she was meant to be here I feel..

You have my sympathies

Good luck to you both tbh

Clearly not

bill-duke.jpg

You have my sympathies

Good luck to you both tbh

Who is both? You have my sympathy mate

To be fair I can't say I was taking it entirely properly... I didnt have the correct knowledge of how the pill worked then. I knew that fact that I was supposed to take one a day but say I didnt have the pills on me one day and was out at family... I would take two when I did have my pills back. Stupid mistake really but now I know that the pill is not the best method of contraception put it that way....

Also Kurtis? What do you mean by attitude I say it how it is... if thats wrong shoot me. sleep.gif

I didnt think people actually did this. I over heard a convo between some gay an his friend talking abuot one girl that missed the pill for a week... So she took a weeks worth in one go ^_):lmao:

Ahahahahssjdndnd

D

D

D

D

D

D

D

D

This is hat happens when you fuk with basic bitches.

• Upvote 5

i can vouch for this, the exact same thing happened to me.

we were way too young for a kid, she was 17 when she had my daughter, but im so glad she kept it.

Ahahahahssjdndnd

D

D

D

D

D

D

D

D

This is hat happens when you fuk with basic bitches.

thats harsh, the girl was 16