UK Goon Robs Yung Berg's 2nd Chain

North Aleng

i have no respect for rappers that cant let go of the streetlife and end up in jail i.e prodigy and wayne.....BUT

at this point i would advise yung berg to walk with a strap or put some serious goons on the payroll....is there anybody that hasnt robbed this yute?.......how many times can one man get robbed? .....

how many Ls can one man take ....smh......the yute is just a walking atm at this point

LMAO

lmao come like ashman after he appeared in the newspaper claiming to be a benifit cheat then had an investigation on him come up and blame it on people who use the website

whats rowdy's fb lol

hold tight maino just found out he punched berg in the face maino is a real goon there thats a guy you dont want to piss off

• Upvote 1

I dunno man.... i cant give stripes to someone who Victimizes a Victim.

It would be like robbing Bill Gates. You know hes got p's but its like.. allow man init like he aint on it let him do his thing lol.

True say Yung Berg needs to just allow life and stop buying these big hefty chains and invest that p in security or a leng but knowing him he will end up getting trigger happy do something dumb, go bin and get beaten up ona regs.

LOL @ SOME OF THE WSHH comments

NO goons in london i been there all they got is castle and horses and farms and s***t.NO real n*ggas haha vegas up here

anybody who can translate what this lipton tea sippin non p*ssy gettin mentally challenged crooked teeth margaret thatcher fruitcake bum never seen money in his life ass nikkka sayin?

Uk is a bunch of pussies. How the f*** are you a gangsta in the Uk ? Do they even have hoods in that tea cup land?

YO I GOT A COUSIN IN BRIXTON, I'LL BE HONEST IT'S A ROUGH AREA(FOR SUCH A NICE COUNTRY) BUT IT'S NOT AS HOOD AS THEY WANNA PROJECT TO YOU. NOW, I'M BEING TOTALLY HONEST WHEN I SAY THIS- THESE ARE NOT GANGSTAS OR THUGS, THEY ARE GOOD KIDS WHO ARE BEING MISGUIDED BY OUR CULTURE. YES, I DID SEE A BUNCH OF RED RAGS, BUT YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE'NT ABOUT ANYTHING.

UK IS THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH WHERE YOU SEE NIKKAS WEAR SKIRTS/KILTS..... NUFF SAID.

yo this harry potter, oliver twist soundin qu33r, "holt who goes ther" "cherrio" "top of the morning 2 ya" lookin bloke. F*cking dweeb, yo yall MIAMI dudes better set this dude straight, can nobody come on our soil and start sh*t wit our rappers, i dont care if it is yung berg!