UK Goon Robs Yung Berg's 2nd Chain

North Aleng

Guest Triple XXX

oh sh*t, the phrase road name comes from motorcycle gangs cos the members are not referred to by their actual names so theyre given road names

jus found this out lookin for gangland episodes didnt know where else to post it

Guest Lemons

who is this guy

Rowdy-T was born 1984 in Tottenham North London on one of the UK’s most notorious council estates/housing Project Broadwater Farm. He comes from a family of musical background. Schooling in England wasn’t for too long before moving to Florida, where he began his education at elementary school in Lauderhill Ft. Lauderdale. Watching Yo MTV Raps was a learning zone as it featured some of the artist he took inspiration from like: Kool Mo Dee, Run DMC, Mc Hammer and 2live Crew.

Eight years old Rowdy-T returned with his parents to live back in the UK. North London. During primary school playground breaks Rowdy-T would have rap battles with friends, it was no surprise that he emerged as the ultimate champion and continued to hold the crown right through his secondary school. Entering many talent competitions installed confidence in him to perform to an audience.

Growing up disillusioned as a native in North London he had many encounters with the police as he was targeted through Stop and Search. Rowdy-T dreamt his whole life of becoming a rapper but didn’t want to be limited therefore, took a conscious decision to persue his ambition as a rapper, by putting his dream first and foremost. He enrolled into college to study sound engineering/music technology; so that he could be a rapper/producer. After completing his college course Rowdy-T was motivated to self-teach himself graphics and photo image-editing.

Formulating an infrastructure of practical studio experience Rowdy-T found a good quality recording studio, where he worked on mixtapes and his album. Ambition driven Rowdy-T financed his first video “What They Want” and was charted on a UK music television Channel U.

The completion of the album “You Know Da Name” became the final jigsaw in the pursuance of taking his career towards the mainstream. Rowdy-T to bless the Dirty south with his unique UK hip hop style, “Hip-hop is in my DNA, I don’t want to be marginalised in the UK, compare and contrast me with the other UK artist if you want, but I want to be taken seriously by the hip hop industry so I’ve relocated to Palm Beach Florida and set my auto pilot for achievement and success on an international scale as I have the dual status to make a difference in the UK and the USA”.

Rowdy-T’ leaves the UK as his album is relentlessly banging out and causing excitement. His grillicious discreet smile exposes a sparkle which compliments his technological macho appeal. The superb clarity in his voice, with uncomplicated delivery of explosive lyrics, gives you more than a club filling experience from an unconventional UK artist. As one of the hottest unsigned artist yet, Rowdy-T is destined to rise to superstar status, as his album delivers a diverse range of hardcore hip hop, club pimpin’ and conscious lyrics makes him utterly captivating as you absorb his straight lyrical flows. You just plug in and play without fast forwarding.

When Rowdy-T is not in the studio he spends his weekends in some of the hottest nightclubs in South Beach Miami, blending in with celebrities and living the lifestyle from which he benefits from the exposure.

Recently Rowdy-T landed a role as a presenter in a programme produced by Jennifer Shemke, which is being pitched to Mtv and various other broadcast networks. Jennifer Shemke a Los Angeles film maker who has worked on projects for HBO and Comedy Central. Jennifer is now in the development stages of an original sitcom pilot, under the guidance of Emmy-Nominated writer Ellen Sandler (“Everybody Loves Raymond”).

Most Americans are so ignorant it makes me furious. I couldnt stand living there.

Lol its so true. Times I've been over there they've said some dumb sh*t

"was u upset when princess Diana died"

"y'all watch the wire out there, is it in English or london?" (tbh this person was drunk)

"they got black pol in England?!"

:/

Most Americans are so ignorant it makes me furious. I couldnt stand living there.

Lol its so true. Times I've been over there they've said some dumb sh*t

"was u upset when princess Diana died"

"y'all watch the wire out there, is it in English or london?" (tbh this person was drunk)

"they got black pol in England?!"

:/

HAHA

Rowdy-T’ leaves the UK as his album is relentlessly banging out and causing excitement. His grillicious discreet smile exposes a sparkle which compliments his technological macho appeal. The superb clarity in his voice, with uncomplicated delivery of explosive lyrics, gives you more than a club filling experience from an unconventional UK artist. As one of the hottest unsigned artist yet, Rowdy-T is destined to rise to superstar status, as his album delivers a diverse range of hardcore hip hop, club pimpin’ and conscious lyrics makes him utterly captivating as you absorb his straight lyrical flows. You just plug in and play without fast forwarding.

can't breathe

LOL @ SOME OF THE WSHH comments

NO goons in london i been there all they got is castle and horses and farms and s***t.NO real n*ggas haha vegas up here

anybody who can translate what this lipton tea sippin non p*ssy gettin mentally challenged crooked teeth margaret thatcher fruitcake bum never seen money in his life ass nikkka sayin?

Uk is a bunch of pussies. How the f*** are you a gangsta in the Uk ? Do they even have hoods in that tea cup land?

YO I GOT A COUSIN IN BRIXTON, I'LL BE HONEST IT'S A ROUGH AREA(FOR SUCH A NICE COUNTRY) BUT IT'S NOT AS HOOD AS THEY WANNA PROJECT TO YOU. NOW, I'M BEING TOTALLY HONEST WHEN I SAY THIS- THESE ARE NOT GANGSTAS OR THUGS, THEY ARE GOOD KIDS WHO ARE BEING MISGUIDED BY OUR CULTURE. YES, I DID SEE A BUNCH OF RED RAGS, BUT YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE'NT ABOUT ANYTHING.

UK IS THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH WHERE YOU SEE NIKKAS WEAR SKIRTS/KILTS..... NUFF SAID.

yo this harry potter, oliver twist soundin qu33r, "holt who goes ther" "cherrio" "top of the morning 2 ya" lookin bloke. F*cking dweeb, yo yall MIAMI dudes better set this dude straight, can nobody come on our soil and start sh*t wit our rappers, i dont care if it is yung berg!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have been cracking up at these comments. It's the sheer ignorance and desire to remain ignorant that makes these comments hilarious.

/

That Rowdy T blurb sounds like it was written by a 16 year old Media Studies A Level student.

can't breathe

OH GARSH

I was choking on air. Man coulda died.

That was a:

Watermelon_catapult.gif