Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

smh at the apprentice

14 posts in this topic

Riley's shameful conviction came after she branded one of three cabbies a "f****** dirty P*ki" before booting their cars. Two taxi drivers were hurt - one breaking a tooth in the melee on a cab rank just yards from Windsor Castle.

Shock ... Farrell
Shock ... Farrell

The mum from Leicester had been out boozing with then-boyfriend Leon Kirk - dad to her twin boys - who waded in. Cops nicked the pair and she was charged with the racially-aggravated rant.

But minutes before she was due to stand trial she pleaded guilty to her part in the attack.

The revelation heaps fresh embarrassment on show supremo Lord Alan Sugar as she is the second contestant in two days to be exposed for having a run-in with the law.

The Sun told yesterday how mortgage broker Christopher Farrell, 29, was held on suspicion of fraud. He is also accused of hiding a weapons conviction from BBC bosses.

It is believed Riley told the show she had once been in an altercation - but failed to mention she had been convicted.

Exclusive ... Sun yesterday
Exclusive ... Sun yesterday

She claimed she kicked the cabs in October 2005, causing £1,000 damage, after one cabbie muttered: "You are going to get a good ride tonight." At Reading Crown Court, Judge Stanley Spence let her off with a two-year conditional discharge after she admitted racially aggravated fear or provocation of violence. 

typical mixed race trash.. raised by a white mum

I warn you guys weekly about the imposters who will turn their back on the ethnics in a flash

we should havea final solution for all mixed race people imo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3160961/Apprentice-in-double-scandal.html

and jus be fair and balance like fox news

Meanwhile, we can reveal a string of complaints were made about Shibby Robati's professional conduct when he was working as a junior doctor for St George's Healthcare NHS Trust.

[size="5"][size="3"][b]They include making himself available to work a locum shift in one department at the hospital while on duty in another - and failing to keep accurate medical records.[/b][/size][/size]

He also neglected to make himself readily available when on duty and failed to communicate effectively with colleagues.

A warning, issued by doctors' regulator the General Medical Council last November and which will remain on his records for five years, states: "This behaviour does not meet with the standards required of a doctor. It risks bringing the profession into disrepute and it must not be repeated."

Show supremo ... Sir Alan
Show supremo ... Sir Alan

Leeds-born Robati, 27, appealed against the findings but his bid was dismissed. The Trust issued a final written warning at a disciplinary hearing. The doctor had previously received GMC advice about working with colleagues. 

crooked asian breh haha

[

we should havea final solution for all mixed race people imo

i been on here like 2 years and some longer than me, this persona you have is played out and extremely boring now. some one trick donkey

PMSL @ 1 TRICK DONKEY

LMAO NOT EVEN PONY

"She claimed she kicked the cabs in October 2005, causing £1,000 damage, after one cabbie muttered: "You are going to get a good ride tonight."

LOOL

"Joanna lashed out with comments she accepts were unacceptable. She deeply regrets it. Joanne's mixed race and is not a racist."

LMAO

Whats with all the green text ? smashed my head in trying to read that scrolling along and that.

speculate - f*ck off its interestin that the one black mixed race contestant is a racist criminal

that is topical

and she will get away with it because the asian communities are docile and wont stand up for themselves

black people would be shoutin of the mouth if it was the other way around.. she shoould be barred

I am waiting for an asian contestant to come out and say she couldn't possibly be racist because she spoke to them once.

swear this sh*t was filmed over a year ago?

why even bother? id just do a new one

Knew when I saw her boat in the main thread that I weren't gonna like her. But I'll give her a chance in the show.

PMSL @ 1 TRICK DONKEY

LMAO NOT EVEN PONY

How can people neg this post. Hilarious

"Joanna lashed out with comments she accepts were unacceptable. She deeply regrets it. Joanne's mixed race and is not a racist."

LMAO

expected better from alan sugar.

swear this sh*t was filmed over a year ago?

why even bother? id just do a new one

was filmed first few weeks of september, (yes I auditioned and yes I was unsuccesful)