Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingthuglife

Football this wkend

447 posts in this topic

premier-league-logo.gifSaturday 2nd October12:45 Wigan vs Wolverhampton15:00 Birmingham vs Everton15:00 Stoke vs Blackburn15:00 Sunderland vs Man Utd15:00 Tottenham vs Aston Villa15:00 West Brom vs Bolton15:00 West Ham vs FulhamSunday 3rd October13:30 Man City vs Newcastle15:00 Liverpool vs Blackpool16:00 Chelsea vs ArsenalCan see couple of shocks still.

Chamack and Arshavin gonna unleash Chelsea and JT like say Terry text their gyal and they pissed off. 2-1 Gunners wi Arshavin n Chamack baggin. Anelka will score n do his dikhead faggit celebration.

lol @ arshavin doing anything

4goals at Anfield.Banger v manc ushited.5 this season already.why u hatin?

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol 1900 Sky Sports 4AC Milan vs Parma 1945 ESPNValencia vs Athletic 2100 Sky Sports 4SundayBarcelona vs Mallorca 1900 Sky Sports 2Inter vs Juve 1945 ESPNReal vs Deportivo 2100 Sky Sports 2small rant about Real MadridI would like to perhaps see Higuain moved on the wing instead of Benzema there because Higuain has become way too selfish and playing on the wing again or as a second striker might help him go back to being productive for the team because at the moment we have 2 egos and Higuain has almost become worse then Ronaldo.At times I really do miss RVN because currently we lack somebody in the box to get on the end of some of the crosses and so far I don't think our strikers have been that intelligent in the box also I'd really like to see Di Maria and Pedro Leon at some point because the two natural wingers really seem to give us a different dimension when they are on the pitch. Of course that would mean dropping Ronaldo which won't happen (unless he played as the 9 or, god forbid, the 10).

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol 1900 Sky Sports 4AC Milan vs Parma 1945 ESPNValencia vs Athletic 2100 Sky Sports 4SundayBarcelona vs Mallorca 1900 Sky Sports 2Inter vs Juve 1945 ESPNReal vs Deportivo 2100 Sky Sports 2small rant about Real MadridI would like to perhaps see Higuain moved on the wing instead of Benzema there because Higuain has become way too selfish and playing on the wing again or as a second striker might help him go back to being productive for the team because at the moment we have 2 egos and Higuain has almost become worse then Ronaldo.At times I really do miss RVN because currently we lack somebody in the box to get on the end of some of the crosses and so far I don't think our strikers have been that intelligent in the box also I'd really like to see Di Maria and Pedro Leon at some point because the two natural wingers really seem to give us a different dimension when they are on the pitch. Of course that would mean dropping Ronaldo which won't happen (unless he played as the 9 or, god forbid, the 10).
what made u become a Madrid fan?! Higain should play where he is fuk Benzema he a bench boy.

U lot r mad. Arshavin got bare assists this season. Ivanobitch gonna have nightmares yo.

what made u become a Madrid fan?! Higain should play where he is fuk Benzema he a bench boy.
Always have been since 1996 when I used to go to Madrid every summer on vacation(I think its more when you have an uncle who kept on telling you Real are the only team)Benzema needs to be the number nine not on the left nor right and Higuain has developed a huge ego which is bad enough because we have Ronaldo.(I miss The Ronaldo of 2006-07).Like I said he needs to put the team first before personal glory.

Wigan v Wolves eh I'll opt for Fifa 11

My first look at Alcaraz in the league, such a classy and composed centre back, it'll be interesting to see him tested against the best strikers in the league.Meanwhile, on the FM scale of 1-20 for passing , I would give Gohouri a generous 3. Shocking on the ball.

My first look at Alcaraz in the league, such a classy and composed centre back, it'll be interesting to see him tested against the best strikers in the league.Meanwhile, on the FM scale of 1-20 for passing , I would give Gohouri a generous 3. Shocking on the ball.
LOL

Might watch stoke vs blackburn for jokes

Tottenham starting XI----------------------Gomes--------------------Hutton---Huddlestone---Bassong---BAEVDV-------Jenas-------------Modric----Bale------------Pav----------------Crouch----------huddlestone @ CB u kno....smh

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Nani, Scholes, Fletcher, Anderson, Macheda, Owen. Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Berbatov, Smalling, Hernandez, Gibson, Bebe.just woke up no one watch wigan v wolves>?

Villa are bringing itAlbrighton is a problem

Houllier and Heskey do this ting

Villa Spurs is a good game, nice play by spurs there could have easily been a pen

Bassong is a f*ckin twat

united link?

we are f*ck*ng poor. if the only reason Berbatov and Hernandez have been left on the bench is squad rotation, squad rotation should be out lawed.we need to bring Bebe on to turn the game in our favour

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0