Football this wkend

Guest Portuguese

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol 1900 Sky Sports 4AC Milan vs Parma 1945 ESPNValencia vs Athletic 2100 Sky Sports 4SundayBarcelona vs Mallorca 1900 Sky Sports 2Inter vs Juve 1945 ESPNReal vs Deportivo 2100 Sky Sports 2small rant about Real MadridI would like to perhaps see Higuain moved on the wing instead of Benzema there because Higuain has become way too selfish and playing on the wing again or as a second striker might help him go back to being productive for the team because at the moment we have 2 egos and Higuain has almost become worse then Ronaldo.At times I really do miss RVN because currently we lack somebody in the box to get on the end of some of the crosses and so far I don't think our strikers have been that intelligent in the box also I'd really like to see Di Maria and Pedro Leon at some point because the two natural wingers really seem to give us a different dimension when they are on the pitch. Of course that would mean dropping Ronaldo which won't happen (unless he played as the 9 or, god forbid, the 10).

Real Sociedad vs Espanyol 1900 Sky Sports 4AC Milan vs Parma 1945 ESPNValencia vs Athletic 2100 Sky Sports 4SundayBarcelona vs Mallorca 1900 Sky Sports 2Inter vs Juve 1945 ESPNReal vs Deportivo 2100 Sky Sports 2small rant about Real MadridI would like to perhaps see Higuain moved on the wing instead of Benzema there because Higuain has become way too selfish and playing on the wing again or as a second striker might help him go back to being productive for the team because at the moment we have 2 egos and Higuain has almost become worse then Ronaldo.At times I really do miss RVN because currently we lack somebody in the box to get on the end of some of the crosses and so far I don't think our strikers have been that intelligent in the box also I'd really like to see Di Maria and Pedro Leon at some point because the two natural wingers really seem to give us a different dimension when they are on the pitch. Of course that would mean dropping Ronaldo which won't happen (unless he played as the 9 or, god forbid, the 10).
what made u become a Madrid fan?! Higain should play where he is fuk Benzema he a bench boy.

Guest Portuguese
what made u become a Madrid fan?! Higain should play where he is fuk Benzema he a bench boy.
Always have been since 1996 when I used to go to Madrid every summer on vacation(I think its more when you have an uncle who kept on telling you Real are the only team)Benzema needs to be the number nine not on the left nor right and Higuain has developed a huge ego which is bad enough because we have Ronaldo.(I miss The Ronaldo of 2006-07).Like I said he needs to put the team first before personal glory.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
My first look at Alcaraz in the league, such a classy and composed centre back, it'll be interesting to see him tested against the best strikers in the league.Meanwhile, on the FM scale of 1-20 for passing , I would give Gohouri a generous 3. Shocking on the ball.
LOL

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Nani, Scholes, Fletcher, Anderson, Macheda, Owen. Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Berbatov, Smalling, Hernandez, Gibson, Bebe.just woke up no one watch wigan v wolves>?

heskey>