Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPEAK NO EVIL

my first ever tune

8 posts in this topic

i only just clocked the basics of fruity loops and i dont have studio monitors so boy dont expect alot but if anyone wants to give me feedback on this half-finished tune/ school me as to how to do a decent mixdown that would be much appreciated.

/bomb-la-villa/here if that aint working

feeling it.does need a mix down tho to level out the sounds.

Thats very good for a first try (i dont like that main synth, is it from Sytrus? sure i remember that sound). I wouldnt worry too much about mixdowns yet, maybe learn some stuff about EQ if you dont already know about it.IMO knowing your way around a good synth is one of the most important things, then your not stuck with pre made patches and can make just about any sound you want.Really like the drums for the track, that kick drum would sound lovely with a bit of eq.

Like it. Drums are lovely./All this time I assumed you were the guy responsible for Punks / Mogera lol.

respect for the feedbackBeavis safe for the tip about eq'ing gonna look that up now and yea its the synth organ preset from Sytrus with a bit of reverb gonna have to change it now u said that lol. lol some case of mistaken identity @Laid Back im pretty sure that juju is american.

maybe bring the low end of the kick up a bit, or layer it with something more subby, but yeh it's nice, much better than anything i made when i first started.