KEVIN DAVIES !!!

Mr. Gayle

I am Arsenal old school mate, what I say is echoed by all the old players, ulot are the new bitch-made Arsenal, crying, bitching & living outta Wengers arse..hanging onto his every word..

Thats why the new school Arsenal fans hate the opinions of the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc.. lol ulot cant take the truth or criticism... we all want whats best for Arsenal FC

this is gettin embarassing now fella

smh

I am Arsenal old school mate, what I say is echoed by all the old players, ulot are the new bitch-made Arsenal, crying, bitching & living outta Wengers arse..hanging onto his every word..

Thats why the new school Arsenal fans hate the opinions of the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc.. lol ulot cant take the truth or criticism... we all want whats best for Arsenal FC

smh

Its common knowledge u hate the opinions of most of our ex players...u new breed of Arsenal fans are a joke, u Perry Groves bumb boys, scared of the truth

U lot cry when the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc give u the home truths, u lot are like Wenger smiley when its going ur own way n ppl are saying gd stuff but the minute suttin negative is said u throw ur toys outta the pram..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

smh

U lot cry when the likes of me, Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc give u the home truths, u lot are like Wenger smiley when its going ur own way n ppl are saying gd stuff but the minute suttin negative is said u throw ur toys outta the pram..

Anelka is actually too much. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Its common knowledge u hate the opinions of most of our ex players...u new breed of Arsenal fans are a joke, u Perry Groves bumb boys, scared of the truth

SMH. Seriously does your mother know your such an arse bandit?

Im talking their articles and general opinions on us..Ive heard ppl slew Parlour also, they ony like Groves n Alan Smith n think the rest of us are "anti-Arsenal"

This is all stuf ive heard from Arsenal fans at games, pubs, forums etc, they hate the opinions of most of our ex-players.. we all cant be wrong can we lol

:lol:

• Upvote 2

When the likes of "Wrighty, Merse, Dixon, Keown etc" openly admit they thought Wenger wouldn't last as their manager for anymore than 6 months I'd be careful when using them as the bench for "home truths", but hey thats anelka...

Anyway back to England, I take it Carrol, like Wilshere, was suppose to be called up to the U21s then join the seniors after the play-off? Gibbs was doing the same until his injury too. Is it right for these man to even be playing for both levels?

lampard being out helps the team, since they always reshape to accomodate him and gerrard

IKevin Davies best be last choice and still not play in the event of injury, with the squad being reshaped to include just one striker if needed

da f*ck has lescott done to earn a place?