Robert Pires training with Arsenal

TF S4DK

These man forget, even when the squad was fully fit, Denilson was starting nearly EVERY game a couple seasons back, and certain man were on his nuts first couple months last year. You're lucky I can't be arsed to go find the thread for the opening day slapping of Everton where he scored that dirt goal and mandem was gif.ing his celebration. :D

If you're seriously trying to suggest in a fully fit squad Wenger doesn't go with Denilson alongside Cesc then I don;t even know why you're posting in this room./TF, I hear what you're trying to say about Walcott, but he's STILL not dislodging anyone from that era, he only started firing in shots this season, and even that was a couple games. Bergkamp was CLASS, but Cesc is that guy now and certain dons around him STILL ain't saying sh*t.Right now I don't want that Russian Roulette of a player anywhere NEAR our squad. I don't care if he dislikes the left, play Nasri there, Wally on the right, and make Andrei sekkle himself on the bench for now. I'd take Hleb back in the day over him ALL DAY EVERYDAY. If he keeps it up you'll soon see me writing "I'd take REYES over him"...
is wot u said fagboy. who said always? i#m talkin about 2010 n Diaby always starts big games when fit. yo sum1 ban this twat.