Hair loss/Combing out hair and its falling out BARE

BLACK VICTIM

Help me someone anyone i dont know what the f*ck to do, is hair supposed to come out everytime you run a comb through it, even though my hair is curly/frizzy even when i have it went n conditioned it still comes out

i beg someone say something im at a loss here

will prolly cut my 3 n a bit years of work off by end of the week im stressing out even more now

I'm sorry to hear that, has this never happened before?

maybe u just have a lot of split ends, are u gettin actual bald patches? is it a lot of hair? like how much? a handful?

why dont u stop stressin it out with the comb for a hot minute til u find out how to deal with the situation?

Cut it shorter...i had plats/cainroll for like 2-3 years and every time i took it out and combed thru it a lot of hair came out..i just thought it was dead hair and it would grow back..now my hair in really thin where it used to be really thick..so i keep it short and wish i never had long hair in the first place

Cut it shorter...i had plats/cainroll for like 2-3 years and every time i took it out and combed thru it a lot of hair came out..i just thought it was dead hair and it would grow back..now my hair in really thin where it used to be really thick..so i keep it short and wish i never had long hair in the first place

basically

undo the knots before combing Your hair if You have any

never undo canerow with a comb ( seen some1 do it, i found it abusive to watch )

any time Your hair isn't properly done, have some1 put it in "doo doo plaits" before You go sleep if You can, as sleeping improperly is the lead cause of knots.

I had the same sh*t when I had a curly hair/ a 'fro. I did the same sh*t like what Lens said but the hair just piles in very tiny locks up after each stroke of the comb, as if I've got weak hair roots.

Not sure what can be done to fix this than just getting a haircut, which I did just before the day of August/Ramadan.

Swear from the other thread Your hair's very important to You?

tip 2, always comb the ends first and work Your way down

only comb the hair near the root when all the hair above it has been combed

when i feel like my hair is shedding more than normally (normally due to stress too) i do a protein treatment. buy aphogee 2 step protein treatment, you can get it in any black hair shop, small sachet only costs like £2. wash your hair then put it on and leave to dry, it will go rock hard. then rinse it out and put loads conditioner on it. it really does stop breakage and hair loss, you should try it

when i feel like my hair is shedding more than normally (normally due to stress too) i do a protein treatment. buy aphogee 2 step protein treatment, you can get it in any black hair shop, small sachet only costs like £2. wash your hair then put it on and leave to dry, it will go rock hard. then rinse it out and put loads conditioner on it. it really does stop breakage and hair loss, you should try it

then what do You do about the stress?